daymiiiii

4.20.07 - Revolution - Ft. Lauderdale, FL

alright, well since the thing wont download, here are a few pics for the time being. ill try to get the rest up as soon as i can, but i dont know when that will be :-/ hope you like!

PARAMORE4-20-07085.jpg

PARAMORE4-20-07146.jpg

PARAMORE4-20-07157.jpg

PARAMORE4-20-07132.jpg

PARAMORE4-20-07123.jpg

PARAMORE4-20-07108.jpg

PARAMORE4-20-07068.jpg

PARAMORE4-20-07077.jpg

PARAMORE4-20-07057.jpg

PARAMORE4-20-07055.jpg

PARAMORE4-20-07053.jpg

PARAMORE4-20-07003.jpg

PARAMORE4-20-07002.jpg

alright, well since the thing wont download, here are a few pics for the time being. ill try to get the rest up as soon as i can, but i dont know when that will be :-/ hope you like!

PARAMORE4-20-07085.jpg

PARAMORE4-20-07146.jpg

PARAMORE4-20-07157.jpg

PARAMORE4-20-07132.jpg

PARAMORE4-20-07123.jpg

PARAMORE4-20-07108.jpg

PARAMORE4-20-07068.jpg

PARAMORE4-20-07077.jpg

PARAMORE4-20-07057.jpg

PARAMORE4-20-07055.jpg

PARAMORE4-20-07053.jpg

PARAMORE4-20-07003.jpg

PARAMORE4-20-07002.jpg

Guest haunted_dreams55
fancy shirt Josh's got haha

haha I was thinking the samething.

Guest haunted_dreams55
fancy shirt Josh's got haha

haha I was thinking the samething.

awesome! i was so excited to get back tonight and see all of the pics and hear the reviews! and yay for playing a new song that we havent heard at all yet!!!

so, random question... did you get your shirts at the meet n greet???

glad you had such an awesome time, im excited to hear/see more!

awesome! i was so excited to get back tonight and see all of the pics and hear the reviews! and yay for playing a new song that we havent heard at all yet!!!

so, random question... did you get your shirts at the meet n greet???

glad you had such an awesome time, im excited to hear/see more!

Wow, what a setlist...and the pics are all great. This just makes me more excited than ever for next Friday :)

Wow, what a setlist...and the pics are all great. This just makes me more excited than ever for next Friday :)

It's SO good to see them back on the road again.

^ yeah :) JIOFJEFIOAJH i'm so happy they're touring again :D I've been deprived of all the exciting paramore tour stories and live photos/vids. it gives me something to watch until they get their ass here hehe

It's SO good to see them back on the road again.

^ yeah :) JIOFJEFIOAJH i'm so happy they're touring again :D I've been deprived of all the exciting paramore tour stories and live photos/vids. it gives me something to watch until they get their ass here hehe

how was taylor? i'm glad there's no theme or uniform, i like seeing them in "regular" clothes.

i kinda hope josh grows out his facial hair-it'd be interesting to see...i'm also glad that they kept their "photoshoot personas" in the photoshoot-ex:josh's hair/makeup

also, were there still the long intros to the songs like on the last headlining tour?

how was taylor? i'm glad there's no theme or uniform, i like seeing them in "regular" clothes.

i kinda hope josh grows out his facial hair-it'd be interesting to see...i'm also glad that they kept their "photoshoot personas" in the photoshoot-ex:josh's hair/makeup

also, were there still the long intros to the songs like on the last headlining tour?

ok ok well the show was effing fantastic and i have a bunch of pics i have to go through but these are just some i grabed real quick.

Paramore-5.jpg

Paramore-3.jpg

Paramore-2.jpg

and this was cool, i forogt the song but in the middle the smoke came down on the crowd and i like this shot.

Paramore-4.jpg

sorry for the huge sizes!!

alot more to come, including a shot of zac practicing on the "this Providence' drumset and the M&G pics

ok ok well the show was effing fantastic and i have a bunch of pics i have to go through but these are just some i grabed real quick.

Paramore-5.jpg

Paramore-3.jpg

Paramore-2.jpg

and this was cool, i forogt the song but in the middle the smoke came down on the crowd and i like this shot.

Paramore-4.jpg

sorry for the huge sizes!!

alot more to come, including a shot of zac practicing on the "this Providence' drumset and the M&G pics