4.20.07 - Revolution - Ft. Lauderdale, FL

daymiiiii

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome! i was so excited to get back tonight and see all of the pics and hear the reviews! and yay for playing a new song that we havent heard at all yet!!!

so, random question... did you get your shirts at the meet n greet???

glad you had such an awesome time, im excited to hear/see more!

awesome! i was so excited to get back tonight and see all of the pics and hear the reviews! and yay for playing a new song that we havent heard at all yet!!!

so, random question... did you get your shirts at the meet n greet???

glad you had such an awesome time, im excited to hear/see more!

how was taylor? i'm glad there's no theme or uniform, i like seeing them in "regular" clothes.

i kinda hope josh grows out his facial hair-it'd be interesting to see...i'm also glad that they kept their "photoshoot personas" in the photoshoot-ex:josh's hair/makeup

also, were there still the long intros to the songs like on the last headlining tour?

how was taylor? i'm glad there's no theme or uniform, i like seeing them in "regular" clothes.

i kinda hope josh grows out his facial hair-it'd be interesting to see...i'm also glad that they kept their "photoshoot personas" in the photoshoot-ex:josh's hair/makeup

also, were there still the long intros to the songs like on the last headlining tour?

ok ok well the show was effing fantastic and i have a bunch of pics i have to go through but these are just some i grabed real quick.

Paramore-5.jpg

Paramore-3.jpg

Paramore-2.jpg

and this was cool, i forogt the song but in the middle the smoke came down on the crowd and i like this shot.

Paramore-4.jpg

sorry for the huge sizes!!

alot more to come, including a shot of zac practicing on the "this Providence' drumset and the M&G pics

ok ok well the show was effing fantastic and i have a bunch of pics i have to go through but these are just some i grabed real quick.

Paramore-5.jpg

Paramore-3.jpg

Paramore-2.jpg

and this was cool, i forogt the song but in the middle the smoke came down on the crowd and i like this shot.

Paramore-4.jpg

sorry for the huge sizes!!

alot more to come, including a shot of zac practicing on the "this Providence' drumset and the M&G pics