Misery Business

Ooooh i like it, i love little bits of info :]

It's like putting together the puzzle haha

Can't wait to hear a clip of it either, i don't mind it being a clip though

Because i don't want to hear 3 songs before the album release

Thats like a quarter of the album really

yeah, i'm the same man. i'd rather it wasn't a full clip. i mean i've already played 'born for this' to the max. don't think i can handle anymore of that right now to be honest aha.. and i never thought i'd say that.

so, i'd prefer to just hear a clip of this new single.

cool title btw :D thanks for finding that out. i'm so excited about this.

Ooooh i like it, i love little bits of info :]

It's like putting together the puzzle haha

Can't wait to hear a clip of it either, i don't mind it being a clip though

Because i don't want to hear 3 songs before the album release

Thats like a quarter of the album really

Well, you'll definitely hear the single before the album release...hopefully on the radio and everywhere else :) As soon as we find out it's gone to radio, it's time to start harrassing your local station :)

LOL im sorry, but this sounds like a b-side AFI song.

How so?

OOoOOOOoOO Misery Business

What shall the them of the song be?

A shop that's opened but finacially the owners are struggling hmmmmm....

I'm going to bet against that, but who knows? :)

Well, you'll definitely hear the single before the album release...hopefully on the radio and everywhere else :) As soon as we find out it's gone to radio, it's time to start harrassing your local station :)

Ah yeah true i actually forgot this was a single haha

I don't even listen to the radio, and i haven't done in years

Hmmm i guess there will be a video at some point, i will make sure i request that on Kerrang :]

the title sounds greatt!!

cant waittt!

june 12th is not soo farrr, I finish school on that week. =)

DITTO :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

but in montreal they they they... they only sell it downtown :( i couldnt find AWKIF down here in the west island :( only downtown. grr.

Wow im like gone for one night not looking at this and theres like a million new threads with like thousand pages each, haha. im to excited like i don't wanna hear everything then theirs not as much excitement because we know what to expect.

I dunno, I think rewind and temporary sound like songs they would throw out on the first CD.. they're ok, just not great.

I still have never heard breathe.

I pray that half the CD isnt comprised of EP tracks we've already heard, that would be a giant let down.

Yeah, it would be... But I don't know I REALLY like Rewind though... Of course, it'd sound better recorded instead of live for the very first time hahaha...

And I don't know who said it, but I agree that it would suck if it's only like 30 seconds of a song. I hate waiting.

Yeah, it would be... But I don't know I REALLY like Rewind though... Of course, it'd sound better recorded instead of live for the very first time hahaha...

And I don't know who said it, but I agree that it would suck if it's only like 30 seconds of a song. I hate waiting.

I LOVE Rewind...I would be so happy if it was on the album. Who knows? I don't think we're gonna get it...but we can always hope. :]

Any idea for what date the single will be out? Hopefully a day earlier for us UKers again =D

I shall have to harass Zane Lowe on myspace to try and get Paramore played on Radio 1 and MTV2 closer to the date... of whenever the single gets released.