Cool facts

clowdiaa

I'm not so sure how true some of this stuff is, though, lol... Like the thing about pulling out gray hair and two more growing back... The only reason hair is gray in the first place is because your body stops producing the pigment that makes it that color... If it was the case that two more grew back, it should be the same with regular hairs, too... And if that was how it worked, I'd be pulling lots of my hairs out hahahaha....

And you don't ACTUALLY die when you sneeze, that was sarcasm, hahahaha :P

I'm not so sure how true some of this stuff is, though, lol... Like the thing about pulling out gray hair and two more growing back... The only reason hair is gray in the first place is because your body stops producing the pigment that makes it that color... If it was the case that two more grew back, it should be the same with regular hairs, too... And if that was how it worked, I'd be pulling lots of my hairs out hahahaha....

And you don't ACTUALLY die when you sneeze, that was sarcasm, hahahaha :P

Oooo. Doesn't stress help out the cause of gray hair aswell?

Oooo. Doesn't stress help out the cause of gray hair aswell?

As far as I know, that's an old wive's tale... But then, you never know, your body does wiered things when you're stressed, and the reduction of certain pigments produced could be an effect... Especially if the stress is forcing your body to focus on more important things... But then, what do I know--I just sound smart, lol... I'm one of the rare kids that's really good at biology and anatomy (that kind of thing) and hardly ever pays attention...

As far as I know, that's an old wive's tale... But then, you never know, your body does wiered things when you're stressed, and the reduction of certain pigments produced could be an effect... Especially if the stress is forcing your body to focus on more important things... But then, what do I know--I just sound smart, lol... I'm one of the rare kids that's really good at biology and anatomy (that kind of thing) and hardly ever pays attention...

Wow. That makes a lot of sense once you think about it. YOU'RE SMART!

I only said that gray hair thingy because I read it somewhere. And you are really smart. You should be a scientist.

Thanks, I do what I can, :D Hahaha, and does a doctor count as a scientist?....

Lots of poeple probably know this, but a carrot is actually a taproot....

And potatoes actually aren't roots though, it's just where the food for the plant gets stored for winter, but they get harvested so they don't get a chance to use it up--giving us potatoes :D

Just for the sake of this being true... I'm not eating chocolate candy.

Dude, I've eaten so much chocolate since I read that... I already knew that, but I refuse to beleive it unless someone PROVES it to me LOL... I never had an issue with chocolate before I knew, so I WON'T let that change :D

hah.i know.lol.it was on our random fact of the day today at school.haha.

The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body that it could squirt blood 30 feet.

wow.gross.

Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.

(which probley also makes you loose brain cells.haha)