Top Posters In This Topic

i knowwwww

me too

my friends are coming over tonight and staying at my apartment

then we're leaving at 8am

so we should be in chicago by like... 1 or 2

and i'll see you there, k? :)

what time are you going lisa?

Well umm.. If any of you are going to the m&g tomorrow, umm I just wanted you guys to ask hayley or any of them if they remember Lai, the asian kid at the bamboozle who chilled with them who gave hayley bags of tea. =) if they do tell them I said hi and thank you for letting me chill with them for awhile! And tell hayley thanks for dancing to mc hammer with me!

It would mean a lot to me =) you don't have to but just wondering.. Thanks in advance to whoever wants to =)

-lai

i am leaving school around 10, so i will get home at arond 1:30. then, im just gonna throw my stuff in the house and then leave, so i should be there by 3, hopefully.

im getting kind of annoyed because every person who i talk to goes "awwww" like im a sad puppy when they find out im going alone. so what??? its really not a big deal. grrr...

sorry, that is the end of my venting.

i am leaving school around 10, so i will get home at arond 1:30. then, im just gonna throw my stuff in the house and then leave, so i should be there by 3, hopefully.

im getting kind of annoyed because every person who i talk to goes "awwww" like im a sad puppy when they find out im going alone. so what??? its really not a big deal. grrr...

sorry, that is the end of my venting.

Heh...I go to shows by myself all the time...I actually really enjoy it...I can just listen to the music and not worry about anything else...

Well umm.. If any of you are going to the m&g tomorrow, umm I just wanted you guys to ask hayley or any of them if they remember Lai, the asian kid at the bamboozle who chilled with them who gave hayley bags of tea. =) if they do tell them I said hi and thank you for letting me chill with them for awhile! And tell hayley thanks for dancing to mc hammer with me!

It would mean a lot to me =) you don't have to but just wondering.. Thanks in advance to whoever wants to =)

-lai

Soo.. any volunteers?! If it's okay LOL.

Heh...I go to shows by myself all the time...I actually really enjoy it...I can just listen to the music and not worry about anything else...

exactly what i am thinking! im excited that i get to go alone because whenver i go with friends, they are not big fans, so im worried about them having a good time, and not being used to shows where they are gonna be squished a bit. so, i can just worry about myself, enjoying the music, and being as close as i can get myself.

oh man....

my whole day sucked, but the show rocked! i had bunches of fun. they were amazing, as normal. as soon as they began with misery business, i was super stoked. i had a guy next to me who was giving me dirty looks most of the show, but he couldnt ruin my night. :)

meet n greet was weird.... they stood behind the merch table and we were let through 3 at a time to get something signed and take a pic (ajax was there taking the pics for us!) so, that was a bit less than expected, but hey, i cant complain.

i only got a few pics from the meet n greet because the HOB peeps are crazy about not having real cameras. phone cameras are fine, but real ones are not allowed. I will post those later when i upload them.

i didnt stay around after cuz my feet hurt like a mother (horrible shoe choice) and i felt awkward by myself.

oh, i cant forget...

thanks so much ash for letting me tag along with ya tonight!!! made my night a lot better!

oh, BTW.... they are on Q 101 right now! listen!

oh man....

my whole day sucked, but the show rocked! i had bunches of fun. they were amazing, as normal. as soon as they began with misery business, i was super stoked. i had a guy next to me who was giving me dirty looks most of the show, but he couldnt ruin my night. :)

meet n greet was weird.... they stood behind the merch table and we were let through 3 at a time to get something signed and take a pic (ajax was there taking the pics for us!) so, that was a bit less than expected, but hey, i cant complain.

i only got a few pics from the meet n greet because the HOB peeps are crazy about not having real cameras. phone cameras are fine, but real ones are not allowed. I will post those later when i upload them.

i didnt stay around after cuz my feet hurt like a mother (horrible shoe choice) and i felt awkward by myself.

oh, i cant forget...

thanks so much ash for letting me tag along with ya tonight!!! made my night a lot better!

oh, BTW.... they are on Q 101 right now! listen!

That's such bullshit about the cameras. House of Blues is seriously pissing me off with all their stupid god damn rules.

alrighty kids... here goes nothing....

so, i was running very late on tuesday (i left an hour later than i wanted to, then realized 20 minutes after i left that i forgot the tickets... then began my 3 1/2 hour drive) so, i drove the 3.5 hours home, stopped REAL quick to pick up some stuff, then was on my way. drove an hour to the house of blues, got there at about 4:10, got confused and had to do valet parking ($23- yuck). finally, though, i made it in. all the m&g people had to sit and wait in the lobby and finally at 4:30 they told us to line up. after more waiting,they called out all he names and we waited again... then, at like 5:00, they walked us upstairs, in a single file line (i felt like i was in school). then, m&g... they were standing behind a table and three of us could go up at a time to get stuff signed and get pics. i had them sign my ticket because we were told they were going to scan them. turns out, they rip them. so, the dude ripped off zac and -aley. so, i got jeremy, josh, and H. so, yeah, but whatever. i got to talk to them for a second, and that was cool. wish it was more informal though. after we went through the line, i finally realized Ashley was right there, said hi to her, then i ruhed in to get a good spot. ash followed soon after, so we got to chat and stand rigt up front for the show.

after waiting or what seemed like an hour, love arcade started. i thought the music as OK, but the lead singer seemes drunk and none of them seemed like they were really into it. not a fan. next was houston calls. they were fun, i liked the music. the keyboard player was right in front of me and he was fun to watch. he just gets so into it all and he made me laugh. then, this providence. they were really good. i liked their set a lot. i was especially impressed when they started talking about their faith. it was cool for them to just put themselves out there and really speak from ther heart.

then, after another especially long wait, our faves came out. :smile: they rocked the HOB. as soon as miz biz started to the very end, i was impressed. they really did great. i was so excited the whole time. i danced my butt off, even though the guy next to me was giving me dirty looks the whole time. i swear to you, every time i began to move, he stared at me. dude, its not my fault you felt the need to stand with your arms around the girl in front of you. we are at a show- you are going to touch other people besides the girl you are groping! and people are gonna move!

sorry, random rant. so, yeah, the show was awesome. afterwards, i wanted to get a shirt, waited a while to get to the merch table and realized that i left my cash in the car. yeah, im dumb. so, after that, i left. i was really tired and my feet hurt real bad, so i just left. im not sure i anyone stayed around, but i had the feeling that they wouldn't be coming out to chat because they were on Q 101 right after the show. i listened to that station the whole way home and finally heard it when i got back. it was a good little interview and acoustic performance.

so, thats my day. it was a good day in the end, so i was happy.

here's my pic: sorry, i look bad. but they're awesome.

paramore003.jpg

and heres the setlist, to the best of my memory (not necessarily in order)

misery business

pressure

all we know

born for this

for a pessimist...

hallelujah

emergency

brighter

here we go again

never let this go

whoa

franklin (not sure....)

ok, so make corrections to the setlist. im pretty sure is wrong.

so, thats it. enjoy.

aw cute lisa... i never got a pic. it was nice meeting you. :)

what was the thing on q101 like? she said they played pressure and misery business... but do you remember stuff from the interview and did they mention the site lol?

So meet & greet was around 5. I met the band,

such amazing people they are. After we all went

straight to the stage before everyone else got in.

I was in the middle. Front row. I was there

for most of it. First band was Love something. I have

no clue. They barely played anything, luckily they were

humorous. Next was Houston Calling, they were pretty

good but I was uh tired at this point. After them came

This Providence. Amaaaazing band to see live. Too bad

Steph was in the process of being smashed to death

during their whole set!

Anyways, their set is over. Paramore is setting up.

I'm trying my very hardest to last but I kinda lost myself

and almost passed out. Some stupid guy behind me thought

it'd be cool to use me as a wall of some sort and have is arms

around me just leaning on me for a good 20min. Yeah, you

ask..."Why didn't you tell him to get off?" I'm too nice to

do that I guess. So Paramore is about to go on in like 15min

and I'm delirious. Everything in my body is tingling and I

felt like I was about to drop. They ended up taking me out

and I went backstage for a few minutes where I talked with

the manager of the HOB and he let me sit in the VIP balcony

for the rest of the show?!?!?W@u989012741

I know, fucking awesome.

On my way I went through all the backstage area saw

Paramore warming up! I got to where he put me which was my own

room with comfy chairs looking over the whole place.

I had an awesome view of the stage. Its cool to see it

all from above the audience. I highly enjoyed my stay up

there :) So I guess it was worth the pain I went through?

Haha

490782123_e8138030b1_o.jpg

Amazing.