glorya

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I might need that ticket....

But I'm not 100% sure.

I have a feeling my parents probably WON'T let my friend come with me cause we're staying at my Grandmas afterwards, but I gotta see if he still wants to go, and then try and convince them.

So yeah..maybe :D

The show is sold out, by the way. Yay!

I might need that ticket....

But I'm not 100% sure.

I have a feeling my parents probably WON'T let my friend come with me cause we're staying at my Grandmas afterwards, but I gotta see if he still wants to go, and then try and convince them.

So yeah..maybe :D

The show is sold out, by the way. Yay!

Alright, just message me if you need it. ^^

sniff sniff. i'm still upset i can't go.

my brothers graduation is on the same day.

stuff like that always happens to me.

dates always conflict.

grrr. hopefully my friend can go, though. so she can tell me all about it.

god, i got my ticket too late. ugh. i swear i was about to go but it's SOLD OUT! How lame. snnniiifff.

danielle, if i'd gotten my ticket earlier, i'd be like calling you all the time leaving their songs as a voicemail on your cell phone lmao. :rotfl:

if you guys want some of the riot posters, ill be there with them. just let me know so i can save them and not hang them all up or hand them out before.

Awesome, i'd love one.

and paramorepilipinas, that's fine haha I don't need the ticket anyway. Glad your friend can go, though! :D

So excited for this concert. AH IT'S ON SATURDAY

At the last show, near the front center the crowd got pretty rough. I was wet with sweat when I left the concert.

But if your friend doesn't want to get in that, they can sit at a barstool near the bar. It's still REALLY close to the stage, and you don't have to get involved with the crowd.

I hope there is no barricade put up for this show. I've been to 3 shows at Slim's, and 2 of them there was no barricade. So awesome.

Uh, I have a stupid question. My friend is now having 2nd thoughts (again!!!!) in going since he saw some of the youtube vids from this tour.. and uh, basically he doesn't like pits. So, d'youthink there's going to be like a huge one? 'Coz that's no problem for me, but my friend hates being close to sweating people. Ehe.

there wasnt one last time.

but i have the same problem, as much as i love being in front i HATE pits. so i ushally stick to the sides, its still close enough.