4.27.07 Recher Theatre Towson, MD

thebrowncoat

yeah I love the Towson area =] Recher def has its charm....its one of the venues in my area that a lot of locals actually play at...there's Fletcher's and Ottobar located downtown but kids won't really come there cas they don't want to come to the city area....not tryin to get shot. hah! I didn't get to see the showers in the back when I played there but I remember seein Hayley comin out lookin so fresh and so clean clean after the show.

Yeah, Zac came out later with his hair wet and said how great it was that they finally got to take a shower :)

I've been to Ottobar...that's an interesting part of town lol :)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha - yeah, I've got my thoughts to post - no pics or anything though so don't get too excited - I'm glad someone got some videos :)

It was an amazing, amazing show - the best I've ever seen them play. And I have NEVER seen them play a show for a crowd like that in my area (DC/VA/MD) - the place was insane. It was incredible watching everyone respond to them like that - so, so much fun.

Ok, I've got to run at the moment, but I'll post more later - a certain website did get a shoutout from the stage though before Born For This, which was pretty awesome :)

I've got that on video too!

Youtube is pretty much refusing to upload my videos though.

AH YES... when she said that, I looked at Brent and laughed soo much haahah man. And the people around us were looking at us like we were retarded because it wasn't funny. Hah Brent, what did she say later? She had to represent? YEAAAAH

And I can't wait to see all of your videos :)

The show was amazing... like a million times better than Norfolk. You Baltimore kids love to dance, holy crap... I love you for it.

I've got that on video too!

Youtube is pretty much refusing to upload my videos though.

Oh awesome - you did? I can't wait to see that...let us know when you do get them uploaded! We might even want to host that one here on the site if you're cool with it and will send us the original file :)

AH YES... when she said that, I looked at Brent and laughed soo much haahah man. And the people around us were looking at us like we were retarded because it wasn't funny. Hah Brent, what did she say later? She had to represent? YEAAAAH

And I can't wait to see all of your videos :)

The show was amazing... like a million times better than Norfolk. You Baltimore kids love to dance, holy crap... I love you for it.

Yeah, that's pretty much exactly what she said when we were talking to her about it :)

And yeah...I've never seen a crowd like that at a Paramore show in my area. Insane.

soooo All Time Low was there. who saw em?? =D

Really? Were they watching from backstage or were they out in the crowd?

Oh awesome - you did? I can't wait to see that...let us know when you do get them uploaded! We might even want to host that one here on the site if you're cool with it and will send us the original file :)

Yeah, that's pretty much exactly what she said when we were talking to her about it :)

And yeah...I've never seen a crowd like that at a Paramore show in my area. Insane.

Really? Were they watching from backstage or were they out in the crowd?

apparently they were in the crowd.

yea they're from MD. All their hometown shoes are played at the Recher, but they're currently recording with Matt Squire who lives like, 40 minutes away.

i dont' think many people recognized them there though. haha only one person mentioned seeing them when i was looking and stuff

Where were they in the crowd? We were near the front - if they were up there, I probably saw them...I was talking to some guys in the front...lol - if that was them...

Where were they in the crowd? We were near the front - if they were up there, I probably saw them...I was talking to some guys in the front...lol - if that was them...

i actually have no clue. haha this is what they look like

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=1259129&albumID=0&imageID=8979925

LOL - I'm pretty sure those were the guys near the front who I was talking to before Paramore came on...they seemed very excited that I drove all the way up from Richmond for the show...lol....they were crazy kids too...

And yeah - I really want to see the videos too...