Promo Contest. Win a signed Emergency Vinyl

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one question: Where do we send this pictures?

You can send the pictures to this email adress

promo@paramorefans.com

It would be really good to do for GIAN i reckon

Well kinda haha, but then i don't have a colour printer

Soooo my participation will be....zero unfortunately :[

they don't have to be in colour do they? AND and can you design your own flyer?

Nope.They dont.

What matters is the message. Dont be like that martin! You have to hand out some, youre one of the pople I expect that will do it just because they love PF ;-) , same with Emily :roll:

Yes. You can design your own flyer. As long as it has the same info that we have on the default flyers is fine, but yeah pelase show us the flyer before hand.

one question: Where do we send this pictures?

You can send the pictures to this email adress

promo@paramorefans.com

It would be really good to do for GIAN i reckon

Well kinda haha, but then i don't have a colour printer

Soooo my participation will be....zero unfortunately :[

they don't have to be in colour do they? AND and can you design your own flyer?

Nope.They dont.

What matters is the message. Dont be like that martin! You have to hand out some, youre one of the pople I expect that will do it just because they love PF ;-) , same with Emily :roll:

Yes. You can design your own flyer. As long as it has the same info that we have on the default flyers is fine, but yeah pelase show us the flyer before hand.

Nope.They dont.

Ohhhh riiiight haha

I will see what i can dooooo :]

Expected haha...psssht i have a negative effect on people

But i will see if i can make my way through a group of people :]

Nope.They dont.

Ohhhh riiiight haha

I will see what i can dooooo :]

Expected haha...psssht i have a negative effect on people

But i will see if i can make my way through a group of people :]

definitly in!!!

but a few quick questions, is it cool if i put it on some ......poles too?

you know how the poles on the street corners downtown are always covered with flyers, i think that would be another good way to get the word out.

aaaand (sorry if i'm being a pain), so you said 5 pictures? is that 5 different shows or just 5 pictures?

xxthanksxx

definitly in!!!

you know how the poles on the street corners downtown are always covered with flyers, i think that would be another good way to get the word out.

aaaand (sorry if i'm being a pain), so you said 5 pictures? is that 5 different shows or just 5 pictures?

xxthanksxx

diego, can i make them slighly smaller

cos im gonna try print out like, four on one page

to save print and paper and stuff

=)

yes u can =)

ima see, i'll prolly go to another concert before the record comes outs since i cant go see paramore this tour.....

great idea tho! i love it.

it would be cool if you can aprticipate

definitly in!!!

xxthanksxx

hello hana.Welcome =)

um well actually we are asking everyone to give out at least 25 flyers. I mean with that Im sure you would be able to do some impact. The 5 pictures are only for proof.