Tattoos?

triquetra

You built upa world of magic because your real life is tragic (my right breast) here it'd be nice if you'd make 2 lines out of it, the second starting with "because"

:mrgreen:

alright, i gave this a shot cause i was bored

but i suck at this as you can see. xD

one

two

three

yep, some kind of script/handwriting which is good to read. i know the thing about the wrist but i also thought to cut the lines, so that it looks round about like THIS, just in some cooler font and without the knick-knacks.

I love that tattoo.

BETTY BETTY BETTY I LOVE THE FIRST ONE!!!!! I'M GONNA GET THIS. :willy_nilly:

could you possibly also give it a try on the wrist one? :ph34r: ♥

seriously? willy_nilly.gif i'm so glad

btw the fonts are 'HW Marbo DB' ("you built up a world of" & "because your real life is") and 'LaPointe's Road' ("magic" & "tragic") :)

and okay, photoshop is still open anyways :')

oh and thanks Catie :)

Did it hurt? : O

I'm thinking about getting a tattoo on my wrist that says "Love" But I'm too scared.

I have one on my wrist and I have two on my feet.... the wrist didn't feel like anything compared to my feet.

Wrist stings a little bit, but its not too bad.

@UrLittleDecoy - cool fonts, where do you source them from?

I sometimes use freemacfonts but can find the detail is a little poor. I couldnt find the fonts you used for Frannymeatballs tatt on there.

Im starting to think about having a tatt myself - but have no pain threshold (I pass out giving blood!). Do they continue to work on ya even if your unconcious??

Mike, I pass out giving blood as well, and I have four tattoos. The needles used in tattooing are completely different from medical needles. The are used with the intention of going very shallow just to allow the ink. You really don't lose that much blood (you do bleed a bit because it is a "wound" but not that much). And like Franny said, drink and eat something before you go. Make sure you have sugar in your body. I know at the shop I go to, if the person getting a tattoo is beginning to get dizzy or uncomfortable, they have a fridge full of soda and a cabinet full of crackers to settle them. An artist will not continue doing work if you are feeling uneasy. I've been at the shop when someone almost passed out and the artists were all very comforting and told him not to continue if he wasn't up to it and to come back later. Also, a good artist will ask you multiple times if you're doing fine throughout the actual tattoo process. The artists I've been to have been extremely considerate and have made sure I was comfortable.

Okay so a friend of mine told me there excist a ointment that makes your skin feel numb?

For getting a tattoo at a painfull place?

But i dont know if this is true of does excist, is there someone who does knows? (:

If it excist it would be really helpfull for me <3

I have one on my wrist and I have two on my feet.... the wrist didn't feel like anything compared to my feet.

Wrist stings a little bit, but its not too bad.

Okej thanks.

My friend is going to get a tattoo on her wrist soon, I think I will tag along and then I'll decide. :P