Tattoos?

triquetra

awesome franny!

I think i know what i want to get now,beside from the star tattoo. I was adopted when i was like 2 months and my biological mother had already named me with a first and middle name,and my parents met her and she told them the name,and they loved it, but also wanted to name me them self,so as my middle name they kept my first name that my biological mother named me.

And ive been thinking lately that i want to tattoo both the first and middle name that she gave me..

did that make sense haha it was confusing for me to write ;p

Thanks guys! I actually fancied some shades around the writing as well but then had to admit that it wouldn't work out that properly to end up in a good result.

there for i'm definitely gonna get some more stuff on my stars done sometimes because i really don't like the simplistic of them any more.

and sandra i love this idea! it's one of the cutest ones i've ever heard of being behind a tattoo. :)

Okay. I know I won't be able to get one until I'm 18 but that's only 3 years away (ONLY XD,) and i've thought about this for awhile. I want to get a small tatoo of the outline of new jersey, filled in with green, almost like this (http://www.usmint.gov/kids/teachers/stateQuarterDay/images/stOutline_nj.gif) behind my ear. Almost like where Hayley's warped one is. But a little lower maybe. Anyone get what I'm saying lol?

yeah i think thats cool. i know alot of people who have a tattoo like that but i've always thought they were pretty cool!

about the rib tattoos, i think those are cool too. i used to want one but not anymore lol

• 2 months later...

okay I def know 100% what I'm getting for my first tattoo.

I want "pain is just a simple compromise" on my back shoulder. I'm going to try and get it by my 19th birthday that is in a month. Right now I'm just looking at different simple cursive fonts that it would look good in.

^ i like the sound of that. it's one of my favourite paramore lyrics :)

my mum said i could have a tattoo for my 16th birthday. i'm thinking of a little heart or a harry potter lightning scar behind my ear (although it'd be awesome if I got it on my head) :)