Tattoos?

triquetra

The lightning bolt would be so awesome!

Thanks :) idk if I should get it behind my ear or wrist, cause can't tattoos effect job application things and stuff, like places don't want you to have tattoos, if it was on my wrist, I could cover it with a watch.

yeah and if it was behind your ear you can hide it with your hair lol

does anyone know on average how much lyric tattos are. if i get it small enough to read and in black?

yeah and if it was behind your ear you can hide it with your hair lol

does anyone know on average how much lyric tattos are. if i get it small enough to read and in black?

yah, but most of the time I wear my hair tied up. Ah well. I could put make up over it or something.

I know there's a place here that does £2 a letter. and that's for relatively small writing :) but that's only from one place I checked out.

I decided that I want to change my designs. I want a microphone behind my ear because singing is something I love and will always make me happy because of the voice I was blessed with.

I want to still get a NJ one though, So I'm thinking of getting it on my foot with a heart in the general area where I live (Camden County) and getting "Home is where the heart is" next to it.

• 1 month later...

I think I'll get a tatoo after the summer but still hesitate which one first ^^'

I want the lyrics of Paramore : "Weakness is our strength" then the famous sentence from Friday Night Lights "Clear eyes, Full heart, Can't loose" !

• 2 months later...

I've got twooo..

'take the pieces and build them skywards' on my arm, biffy clyro lyrics. (really old photo but it's the only one i have that you can see the tattoo in haha..)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/40/0255nn.jpg/

and a heart on my stomach/hip which HURT LIKE HELL D: seriously worst pain in my life. love it though =D

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/33/60015608.jpg/

getting one more on on my ribs at the side then i'm done ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I thought I'd bring his thread back in the hope someone will help me out. So...

I'm 18 pretty soon and I'm planning on getting a tattoo the minute I turn 18. I've got a few ideas but I'm not sure. So it's either:

"you shine brighter than anyone does"

or

"the ones that love us never really leave us."

The idea behind them is pretty sentimental and cheesy. I want either one of those tattooed on the left side of my ribcage to symbolise and remind me that all the people I've lost will always be close to my heart.

So what im asking is which one is better and can anyone think of any better paramore lyrics in relation to that theme?

finally got my first one done three weeks ago

was not nearly as painful as i thought it would be and it took literally ten minutes

i totally see why people get off on this haha, i can't wait for number two

(it's my dog's pawprints btw because i love him and yeah)

image_zps80a4463d-1.jpg

you have no idea how hard it is to take a semi-flattering picture of your own ankle

That's cute, Kayla.

I never put mine up because when I got it it was pretty dead around here. Everyone calls me Catiebug so I got a ladybug. This was just finished when I took the picture. It's a little messed up I have to get it fixed.

395527_3077935945300_2116243511_n.jpg

thanks! It hurt but not at all as much as I was expecting so it wasn't bad. It surprisingly only took around 30 minutes. I could swear there is his initials written into the middle of the tattoo.

It's a daisy. I was thinking I should've gotten a sunflower but oh well.