Tattoos?

triquetra

Yes! It totally does. That's a brilliant idea. How many do you have now?

I still jsut have the one :\

I never have the money to throw around for more tattoos haha.

Although, pretty soon, I wanna get "Don't compete. Don't compare" on my wrists. I'm sure it won't be that expensive :)

I still jsut have the one :\

I never have the money to throw around for more tattoos haha.

Although, pretty soon, I wanna get "Don't compete. Don't compare" on my wrists. I'm sure it won't be that expensive :)

Aw, well that's still one more than I have :P

And that would be cute :] You always come up with really neat ideas for tattoos.

Those are absolutely beautiful lines Rebecca.

It could turn into a truly gorgeous piece of art.

yeah, if i remember this idea in 6 years-ish i am so getting it done. i think i have enough time to figure out where to put it :).

STARGIRL dude i love that book

YAY! it's been my favorite since i stole it from my sister when i was 7 or something haha.

• 1 month later...

i could need some kind of advice on mine since i'm already getting it next friday. i want 3 stars diagonal on my wrist, all in a different size, to begin with the largest and i'm not quite sure about their sizes yet and whether to take only the black borders or full colored black ones.

i thought about getting them in this order 1cm, 0,5cm and 0,25cm, only bordered.

what do you guys think?

that sounds rad, just to say though the smaller they get the more chance of smudging... and placing wise, on the wrist, be careful about where your wrist creases, because mine hasn't healed as well along the crease as it probably should have done. Hah, wrist creases sound really funny. but yes just a warning :)

i am dying for another tattoo, why do they have to be so expensive !