Tattoos?

triquetra

Bahahaha, Catie you sound like me. I was going to use my grad money for a tattoo, but when I went in, all their tattoo appointments were booked up. So I got my lip pierced instead. Sure, that was only $40, but I just didn't get back to the tattoo shop till after I spent the rest of it.

I know y'all are probably sick of hearing my tattoo ideas, but I've come up with one that I REALLY want.

There's a line in I Woke Up In a Car by Something Corporate that goes "I meet a girl that kept tattoos for homes that she had loved." I really want to do the same thing really.

I want to get a bouquet of the state flowers of the states I've lived in. One is a California poppy (was born in California), Cherokee Rose (grew up in Georgia), and an Iris (going to university Tennessee). And I want to also incorporate a barn owl feather into the bouquet somehow. I'm thinking of getting it on my shoulder.

I hope you can too. And you know, as soon as you get it there must be pictures. lol

I really really love the idea. I think I would do it in muted colors and whatnot because I really dont like super colorful tattoos, but I dont think I could do a flower tattoo without some kind of color.

Do any of you that have tattoos regret them? Like 3 of my friends that have tattoos, have told me I shouldn't get one because I'd end up regretting it later on. I don't really think that, because at one time it's what you wanted. And I wouldn't get one unless it actually meant something to me anyway.

I dont regret any of mine.... but I've had them for less than two years. I'm sure when I get older I'll look at them and just kinda laugh because they'll probably look not as good. But I dont think I'll regret any of them because all of mine have a lot of meaning.

That's what I think. I try not to regret anything, but I was just wondering since everyone's like "Nooo, don't get one." Haha.

I want this on my right wrist

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/99shadesofgrey/30%20Seconds%20To%20Mars/30SecondsToMars_Logo3.jpg

I mean, it has to do with 30stm. Maybe one day I'll look back and won't like them anymore, or whatever. But it holds a lot of meaning to me right now.

get it sam.

i'm not a fan of guys who get tattoos as a kind of art, just because they look nice. that's rubbish, but if it has a personal meaning for you, no matter what it is, then go for it. i don't think that you'd ever regret these tattoos which have a personal meaning for you because you'll always remember they symbolize something serious for you.

i'll so probably get the bne butterfly tattooed and even if i don't like the band anymore anytime, the butterfly would never lose its meaning. =)

get it sam.

i'm not a fan of guys who get tattoos as a kind of art, just because they look nice. that's rubbish, but if it has a personal meaning for you, no matter what it is, then go for it. i don't think that you'd ever regret these tattoos which have a personal meaning for you because you'll always remember they symbolize something serious for you.

i'll so probably get the bne butterfly tattooed and even if i don't like the band anymore anytime, the butterfly would never lose its meaning. =)

Thanks Franny :] That's really well put.

I think I'm definitely going to get it, regardless of what anyone thinks.

I think I mentioned this before, but I want a tattoo of my grandmother (she just died back in March). We were really close, and I miss her so much. So this is something I've been considering since she died. I really love this photo of her when she was young, so I want this picture http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e246/hayley_fans/new/25195_414951365790_744725790_564747.jpg and I want under it somewhere her name and date of birth and date of death. There's a bigger version of the photo somewhere, but anyway. I want the coloring and stuff to look basically just like that. I want it to look kind of old like. Thoughts, ideas to make it better? I don't know much about tattoos so I'll take any suggestions. :]

woohoo

2z70h02.jpg

2iqbfio.jpg

it didn't hurt that much as i expected it to tbh. a big thank you to my artist at this point, you were amazing dude.

♥

oh and i'm gonna get my bne butterfly on the 7th december! yes, happy birthday franny. :willy_nilly::D

so cool :D