Tattoos?

triquetra

aw thanks guys! :D

i also can't wait for december after this great work. i'm probably gonna get the butterfly on the outside of my right leg, a bit underneath my knee. i'm excited to see how he's gonna handle this since he was like "wtf, the wings are so far away from the butterfly's body, don't you want me to add them on it and 2 ears?!" i strictly refused that and told him that he has to get it managed like it is on the freaking paper since it's the paramore butterfly and has a special meaning in the way it's made up. what a shame he didn't even know paramore. lol

i really want a harry potter tattoo :shifty:

been thinking about getting the deathly hallows symbol behind my ear haha

Dude, me too!

I've been thinking about the deathly hallows symbol on my wrist. I've been looking at tons of different HP tattoos, I think they're pretty rad!

If I was going to get a harry potter tattoo, I'd get the Deathly Hallows symbol, or perhaps, a little lightning bolt behind my ear or something.

if it was going to be a quote it'd be one of these:

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."

"In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own."

All quoted by Dumbledore. He's a genius man... but i think those are only in the films, I can't remember.

If I was going to get a harry potter tattoo, I'd get the Deathly Hallows symbol, or perhaps, a little lightning bolt behind my ear or something.

if it was going to be a quote it'd be one of these:

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."

"In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own."

All quoted by Dumbledore. He's a genius man... but i think those are only in the films, I can't remember.

i think we're the same person cause that's exactly what i was thinking

i think we're the same person cause that's exactly what i was thinking

Scary. Telepathic. I think it's because we are secretly witches.

It'd be an awesome tattoo anyway, I'm seriously considering getting a HP tattoo when I'm 16.

lol ross thats what i'm getting with three doves. it was originally two doves one for my grandpa and one for my uncle but then my other grandpa died in may so i'm gunna have one for him too. idk where tho lol. i wanted it up my side but screw that lol. maybe my foot.

i was something really small as a first tattoo tho. maybe just a little star in a random spot lol

i know what tattoo i want to have right now :

The truth never set me free

So I did it myself

but i really dont no if i want it with the So i did it myself or without it because i want it at on my wrist and when i do it with So i did it myself it would be a little bit long

guys what do you think ?

nah, that's not too long anni. remember it won't be exactly on your wrist, if it's a good artist, it'll begin a bit more underneath, like my stars.

and since the lines are not gonna be that huge on the wrist at all, the 2 lines under each other wouldn't look that bad i think.

i just decided to get all 3 other tattoos i want. the bne butterfly underneath my knee, you built up a world of magic because your real life is tragic on my breast and to write love on her arms on my left wrist. - thanks to sam who brought me on this idea somehow :wub: since i've always wanted another line for my left wrist and that one fits perfectly as you guys know what i've been going through about 1 1/2 - 2 years ago.

nah, that's not too long anni. remember it won't be exactly on your wrist, if it's a good artist, it'll begin a bit more underneath, like my stars.

and since the lines are not gonna be that huge on the wrist at all, the 2 lines under each other wouldn't look that bad i think.

i just decided to get all 3 other tattoos i want. the bne butterfly underneath my knee, you built up a world of magic because your real life is tragic on my breast and to write love on her arms on my left wrist. - thanks to sam who brought me on this idea somehow :wub: since i've always wanted another line for my left wrist and that one fits perfectly as you guys know what i've been going through about 1 1/2 - 2 years ago.

awwww, we're gonna have matching tats (:

sort of xD