Tattoos?

triquetra

Uhm, I'm hopefully getting one or two when I'm sixteen.

Maybe the BNE butterfly.

also, lyrics going up my wrist saying "it's not faith if you're using your eyes"

possibly a lightning scar like harry potter behind my ear lol and a quote or something.

My mum doesn't want me to get tattoos because she thinks that when I'm older, they'll look stupid, and they'll lose meaning. But if they're significant to me, I suppose that doesn't really matter.

Since i got my allergies, my skin is very hypersensitive.

And if something claws me, pricks me it get all red and itchy.

Now im scard i can't have a tattoo because of that :(

Aw, dude that sucks :(

Awww, Marjanne, thats so sad. I would be so upset if that happened to me.

Okay, so this is going to sound exceptionally lame and nerdy, but I desperately want to get a lightsaber tattooed on the inside of one of my index fingers. haha

Haha, that would be so rad!

I kind of want "I swim for brighter days despite the absence of sun". I love that line, and the song in general.

Awww, Marjanne, thats so sad. I would be so upset if that happened to me.

Okay, so this is going to sound exceptionally lame and nerdy, but I desperately want to get a lightsaber tattooed on the inside of one of my index fingers. haha

OMG I SHOULD GET A WAND TATTOOED ON MY FINGER :-o

righty guys i need your help. i already need to design my lines now and show them to my artist in order to make sure that he's able to do them. i'm not really sure which fonts to get and stuff so i could need your ideas to design them for me. play around in photoshop or idk. :D if you do it in photoshop, tell me the names of the fonts you used then.

the lines would be

to write love on her arms (my left wrist)

You built upa world of magic because your real life is tragic (my right breast) here it'd be nice if you'd make 2 lines out of it, the second starting with "because"

:mrgreen: