Tattoos?

triquetra

i hate hate hate it when people get a bunch of small random tattoos all over themselves. if your gunna do that to fill up your arm, just think up an idea for a sleeve instead a bunch of randomness.

i myself am getting two sparrows on my chest. Sailors would get these "to help them find their way home". there's a legend of how a captain followed a sparrow to his homeland. Soo since I'm at the age where I'm soon to be off on my own journey in life (moving out) I'm going to get these for the same reason.

I'm also getting a swedish design on my left arm. It's a circle with a lion inside. Above it has 3 crowns, and below the circle is a banner that says "Svenska". There's a bit more too it, but I couldnt explain it in words.

I love your tattoo.

I always think those script-y (no way is that a word) lyrical / cool saying tattoos are always the best.

If I had to get one tomorrow, it would be one of those script-y ones.

I totally made up a new word in this post!

thanks!

i really love that tattoo :)

i think scripty can be a word btw haha

My friend just got head of Elvis on her shoulder, it looks cool. She's a hardcore Elvis fan.

I can't get a tattoo because my parents are againts tattoos and piercings. I might get something little in my foot when I move out.

No tattoos with...

- Logos or any other things that's about a band

- No names, (boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife...)

- No meaning

Never take a tattoo...

- On your stomach girls, think about the time when you get pregnant... After 9 months you've a pretty baby and one ruined tattoo.

DSC00310.jpg

well this is mine :)

i had it done after my grandmother died the biggest star is for her the other stars are for my other grandparents who died

My grandmother told my little cousins that if she died she always would be on the first star on the rightside of the moon... so thats why i have the stars ....

i guess my next tattoo will come soon when i get payed :)

and i want the famous words "LoveIStheMovement" on my wrist because i still have my scars from cutting and i want the words to be right above it so when people ask me why i got that tattoo... i can explain it with the scars and it just all plays out.

i was thinking about that when i first heard about it. ive got quite alot of them, but then i found TWLOHA and was like, dude, i have to have that tattooed on me somewhere!

:D