The Taylor Thread

With all this talk regarding rumors of Taylor joining the band officially . . .

Does anybody think he'll be included in the writing/recording process for the new album? I know he was in that one mobile stream picture from whatever small recording session they were doing recently, but that isn't extremely signficant. I was thinking, if he's involved in the writing/recording process for the next album, do you think he'll actually become an official band member? Apparently he has helped before, though pretty minimally (Just "Oh Star" and "Conspiracy," I think), so I can't be sure of what to think.

Thoughts, anyone?

Here's the picture I was referring to:

http://paramore.net/photoView?album=mobilestream&value=&photo=9475&albumPageid=2&secAlbumPageid=2&photoSerial=9

The Taylor love must make a comeback.

yep.

you know, I've always seen paramore as a quartet after jason left. even with hunter, he always was the extra guy to me BUT taylor just works. I would assume that he is going to help with the recording process because he has worked with them in the past & is a part of their soundchecks where they've been creating new material. he's so close to being an official member. I mean he went the vma's, that's a pretty big deal. when I saw the fro coming out of the car I was like "jeremy got a wig?" and then a loud "WHAT TAYLOR?!" I just wasn't expecting him to be there

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...