The Promo Squad

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

like what do they do..post bulletins all over myspace or something?

as diego said, a lot more than that. but it's not involving just us. we're going to be having all of you guys help as well. it's more an organization type thing, what we do. all board members will be helping out as well. =D

like what do they do..post bulletins all over myspace or something?

as diego said, a lot more than that. but it's not involving just us. we're going to be having all of you guys help as well. it's more an organization type thing, what we do. all board members will be helping out as well. =D

we can do this outside of the internet too, just like with that contest? I dunno i just dont get what you actually DO.

at the moment, we're just working online, with one exception. The only things we're really trying to promote are the site (and it's ranking) as well as the album. Once everything gets up and running we'll see how else we want to expand.

The exception being the flyer contest. At the moment (today) that's the only offline promotion we have.

But for now, you can post links (not banners) for the site on messageboards and myspace and anywhere else. You can also post about the album and make people go buy it =]

Also, if you haven't, add to the site ranking by clicking the link Diego provided on the front page of the boards as well as the main site

we can do this outside of the internet too, just like with that contest? I dunno i just dont get what you actually DO.

at the moment, we're just working online, with one exception. The only things we're really trying to promote are the site (and it's ranking) as well as the album. Once everything gets up and running we'll see how else we want to expand.

The exception being the flyer contest. At the moment (today) that's the only offline promotion we have.

But for now, you can post links (not banners) for the site on messageboards and myspace and anywhere else. You can also post about the album and make people go buy it =]

Also, if you haven't, add to the site ranking by clicking the link Diego provided on the front page of the boards as well as the main site

KoRn BoY was hilarious

all his taco talk :rotfl:

I cant believe hes still alive, ash did you mod his posts?

Kornboy attacked the otherday.

This time it was something about DiCK bAnANa's. ;D

And I had to deleted like...over a 100 threads/posts by him. :o

KoRn BoY was hilarious

all his taco talk :rotfl:

I cant believe hes still alive, ash did you mod his posts?

Kornboy attacked the otherday.

This time it was something about DiCK bAnANa's. ;D

And I had to deleted like...over a 100 threads/posts by him. :o