The Promo Squad

mm well im on a green day message board and I gained a few fans about bragging how awesome they are on their own thread. So i kinda started it off a while ago haha. I should put a link in my myspace though...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mm well im on a green day message board and I gained a few fans about bragging how awesome they are on their own thread. So i kinda started it off a while ago haha. I should put a link in my myspace though...

Rachna's got it. It's basically a group working together create a campaign to promote. They'll share ideas and think up creative ways to promote the band and RIOT! Then they'll introduce projects to everyone else (you guys). It's a lot more effective to have organized promotion. Then everybody knows what to do and who to take direction from (The Promo Squad). But you are definitely free to promote your own way. This is just something we think will help the band as well as PF.

Rachna's got it. It's basically a group working together create a campaign to promote. They'll share ideas and think up creative ways to promote the band and RIOT! Then they'll introduce projects to everyone else (you guys). It's a lot more effective to have organized promotion. Then everybody knows what to do and who to take direction from (The Promo Squad). But you are definitely free to promote your own way. This is just something we think will help the band as well as PF.

when I get a car....expect some new fans. Im gonna blast all 3 of their cds. And that anaheim one I made.

and if I get that promo stuff late then Ill pass it out at school and maybe add paramorefans to whatever I get mailed to me.

• 2 weeks later...

People can do that without having

squad.jpg

under their names though :}

I speak about paramore to everyone I know they havnt got a clue who they are l o l

People can do that without having

squad.jpg

under their names though :}

I speak about paramore to everyone I know they havnt got a clue who they are l o l

we know =]

the whole point of us being around is to come up with ideas and tools for everyone else. while word of mouth is a great thing for the band, we're geared towards helping more of PF than the band. We do want to tell everyone about the record though.