Behind The Scenes: Chris Suyeda

Chris Suyeda

Hello there!

I'm 18 years old and currently residing in Yuba City, California USA. A full time student, part time (really, full time) cashier at Sam's Club (a business warehouse), also an aspiring photographer, and finally I am a freelance graphic designer of three years.

Don't under estimate me, just because I am an aspiring photographer doesn't mean I don't know what I am talking about. I am pretty knowledgeable when it comes towards cameras. I plan on purchasing a Nikon D50 in the near future.

Academic-wise; I'm your average student. Nothing more. Nothing less. I get average grades, but I am capable of so much more. I'm a procastinator. Nonetheless, I am a freshman at a local community college (Yuba Community College) for the time being. I plan to venture out to a university in another year or so, but this is me for now.

As a graphic designer, I've completed many projects and have written many tutorials. I've worked with a few companies; Ravix Media, Realm Designs, and Hatchet Designs. I'll be posting some of my work throughout the time I am here posting.

Also, I am the owner of Love That Sound, a community where people from any part of the musical spectrum can come together, discuss, learn, develop, and promote. We will provide users the latest news, interviews, reviews, contests, and much more. It's a relatively new community (been open for roughly 3 weeks; if that) and I'm happy with its progress. Expect to see alot of promotion and exposure for Paramore over there. ;) Currently writing up a review for their album.

Paramore related, I've been a fan for quite sometime, but never really looked for an online community to join. So, after trying to promote my website, I came across here and lurked a bit. Loved the atmosphere of the forums, so I started to post. :) I'll be helping out with the renders over here, so keep an eye out for those!

You can catch me on;

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/suyeda

MSN: suyeda@hotmail.com

AIM: lolsuyeda

YIM: ycsuyeda

If you want to know anything else, feel free to ask.