4.5.07 Toronto,CANADA

Fire At Will

Alyssa, i saw you too

i noticed the shoes and bag

but i was too shy to say anything

:oops:

Haha, I think I saw Alysaa too cause I also noticed the bag and shoes at the meet and greet. Though I think I said something to you when I needed someone to take a picture of me and Jeremy. LOL.

Hey Alyssa or another mod can I post some audio bootlegs my friend took at the concert.. I only have to songs cause she was kinda foolish and only recorded 2 but ya.. I have My Heart & Here We Go Again

They are pretty good quality and funny and memorable because in MH Hayley calls the guy who probably landed on Alyssa's head how he is trooper & in HWGA Josh starts off early :) Good Times

I also ripped For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic from youtube it is in good quality almost as good anyways Ill up them and post the links if I get an ok

Hey Alyssa or another mod can I post some audio bootlegs my friend took at the concert.. I only have to songs cause she was kinda foolish and only recorded 2 but ya.. I have My Heart & Here We Go Again

They are pretty good quality and funny and memorable because in MH Hayley calls the guy who probably landed on Alyssa's head how he is trooper & in HWGA Josh starts off early :) Good Times

I also ripped For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic from youtube it is in good quality almost as good anyways Ill up them and post the links if I get an ok

Sure - you can always post links to live material - the only stuff we don't want posted are leaked studio tracks and things of that nature.

Thanks!

well paramore was amazing at the show and me and my friends got to hang wiht them on thier bus a little bit after!!! it was SUPER

Wow - Toronto was definitely the show for hanging out on the bus LOL - were you with Kathleen?

I love her face in your picture with her haha

and you're in the background of mine,you too Kayla haha

here are some pics for the time being,my FTP is being stupid and not letting me upload them to the gallery,so I'm going to have to do it the old fashion way...some day...

img2772gn4.jpg

img2773hx4.jpg

img2774oa2.jpg

img2904gn3.jpg

img3001jt6.jpg

img3015gy2.jpg

here are some pics for the time being,my FTP is being stupid and not letting me upload them to the gallery,so I'm going to have to do it the old fashion way...some day...

img2772gn4.jpg

img2773hx4.jpg

img2774oa2.jpg

img2904gn3.jpg

img3001jt6.jpg

img3015gy2.jpg

haha i am!

man, i looked soooo bad that day

i almost want to shoot myself

img2772gn4.jpg

img2773hx4.jpg

img2774oa2.jpg

img2904gn3.jpg

img3001jt6.jpg

img3015gy2.jpg

those are awesome pictures! i was at the meet n greet too and i was actually right behind you and hayley while that pic was being taken...and i remember exactly...i was gonna stick my face in the pic but then decided *nah i don't wanna ruin their pic* so i didn't :P

i wish the meet n greet lasted longer :(

gutted! funeral for a friend didn't play, they're amazing live!

think it's cos they're about to release their 3rd studio album so they're in like every music magazine, tv show and radio show in the uk at the moment.

trust me, even if you think you don't like them, you would of liked them after seeing them live!