4.5.07 Toronto,CANADA

Fire At Will

^ you pretty much just hang out and chat.

the show starts so freakishly early. my friend is paranoid we won't get there in time for m&g because i get off class at 3.

it's weird cuz i was just at the phoenix on tuesday to see anberlin, and i'm going to be back 10 days after. haha.

how long does it last? and how many people are usually there?

screw class! haha, jokes. do you go to school in toronto?

aww, i wanted to see anberlin, i just never got a ticket. haha.

i like the opera house...i wish the show was there again.

how long does it last? and how many people are usually there?

screw class! haha, jokes. do you go to school in toronto?

aww, i wanted to see anberlin, i just never got a ticket. haha.

i like the opera house...i wish the show was there again.

i don't remember how long the m&g lasted last time. i think it was about half an hour or so? or less maybe.

yea, but i live in the suburbs (markham) though and it takes me over half an hour to get downtown with no traffic. with traffic, it's way longer. so i'll probably be taking the subway downtown. that still takes like an hour. and from the subway, it's a 15 min walk.

my parents don't mind me going to shows as long as i attend all my classes. i have parents that always make me go to school no matter what.

the anberlin show was so awesome. i got to meet all the guys from anberlin except for knate. the guys were real cool.

and all the other bands were real good. and i got to meet a couple of the other guys. you should've went!!

where do you all live?

i don't remember how long the m&g lasted last time. i think it was about half an hour or so? or less maybe.

yea, but i live in the suburbs (markham) though and it takes me over half an hour to get downtown with no traffic. with traffic, it's way longer. so i'll probably be taking the subway downtown. that still takes like an hour. and from the subway, it's a 15 min walk.

my parents don't mind me going to shows as long as i attend all my classes. i have parents that always make me go to school no matter what.

the anberlin show was so awesome. i got to meet all the guys from anberlin except for knate. the guys were real cool.

and all the other bands were real good. and i got to meet a couple of the other guys. you should've went!!

where do you all live?

Cowtown

uh, i mean Calgary

haha

where do you all live?

ohh yeah, i know markham. i go there sometimes. lol. do you go to mcgivney? i live in thornhill.

blah, i just remembered...i also have class LOL (i only take one course) which finishes at 2:40 and it's in richmond hill so i'm gonna go directly to the subway station right after class.

wooo hope to see you all there! :)

• Like 1

I really,really,really don't like that stage...

Looking at some pictures,it's high and like a semi circle...I'm not sure if I want to be front row for photography purposes...but then again...being THAT close again would be pretty awesome.

And once everyone knows what they're going to be wearing,post it haha so we can find each other,I think I might make a Paramorefans.com sign for advertisement and finding people purposes.

lol. do you go to mcgivney? i live in thornhill.

nope, but i don't live that far from there either. i live about a 10-15 min drive north of there.

wow, you're flying in from calgary? i've been there once. i don't remember much about it cuz that was like many years ago.

i have no idea what i'm wearing yet.

um. 4 days.

AHHHH!!

im wearing.

black skinny jeans.

and this short sleve white hoodie. it has like a sweet design in tan all over.

like the design of the black and white wall in i love new yorks house.

:]

everyone wear a sign hahhahah!!

so who has meet and greets exactly?

and im thinking. theres enough of us to completely take over the front row.

We deserve it!

nope, but i don't live that far from there either. i live about a 10-15 min drive north of there.

wow, you're flying in from calgary? i've been there once. i don't remember much about it cuz that was like many years ago.

i have no idea what i'm wearing yet.

yeah i am

did you go to the stampede?

cause thats probably all thats slightly worth remembering here

haha

Ya high stage sounds bad like how highish anyone know exactly? also FFAF is opening right? so Im thinking front row= getting moshed? yes? IDK I am trying to decide where to go cause I have a small problem,

I got the last meet and greet apparently cause I was unable to buy 2 only 1 and my friend is a girl and we dont wanna get moshed so I have to pick the spot to stand umm also if anyone has an extra M&G ticket they cant use for one reason or another Ill totally buy it from you for cost + 10%

Also we are flying in from Thunder Bay for the show

Ya high stage sounds bad like how highish anyone know exactly? also FFAF is opening right? so Im thinking front row= getting moshed? yes? IDK I am trying to decide where to go cause I have a small problem,

I got the last meet and greet apparently cause I was unable to buy 2 only 1 and my friend is a girl and we dont wanna get moshed so I have to pick the spot to stand umm also if anyone has an extra M&G ticket they cant use for one reason or another Ill totally buy it from you for cost + 10%

no idea how high it is. i think you can google it and find pictures on the internet.

if you don't want to be involved in a mosh pit then it is best to stay right up right or near the back.

if you're at the front chances are you will get crushed alive at some point...

at the Opera House it was super painful because the stage only went up to just above my knees,so my knees we're getting crushed.

And to buy another meet an greet ticket you have to make another order.

you can only buy them one at a time.

THUNDER BAY!!! ahem, yeah. i'm flying down from thunder bay for mcr in a few days but it was too far away to make it for paramore too which sucks because i JUST moved back from toronto. haha.

also you people worrying about the stage. it is high, yes, but its not really in a semi-circle or anything and there's a barricade. you'll get shuffled around a bit on the right side near the front for load out. it's ridiculously easy to get to the front though because its on the same side of the room as the door so you're not like running across the whole venue to get to the barricade or anything. i always just slip in at the side and i don't ever get to shows until the first band has gone on.

either way the phoenix is a decent place to see a show.

And to buy another meet an greet ticket you have to make another order.

you can only buy them one at a time.

So I would love to buy another one but the only site I know of that sells them is no longer selling them ... sold out I guess is there another site out there?

Take your cameras and stuff anyway. Whether you're allowed a camera or not is generally not a venue decision, but a band decision that comes from the band, which ultimately could be coming from the record label itself. I was allowed my camera at New Found Glory and when I went to see Silverstein security was scary about it. Basically, it varies from band to band so definitely take the camera.

Okay,so I did some research on Truth Explosion and I went through alllll the pictures to find pics that gave you a good perspective as to what the stage is like at the Pheonix and I also have come to notice some shows have barricades some others didn't,so here are my findings...

99899597kr7.jpg

14782764tj5.jpg

12lu9.jpg

15bk3.jpg

21an6.jpg

22pr9.jpg

thestreets9la4.jpg

oh the things you do when you're sick...