4-28.. 9:30 club

xshley

wo0ot i went also :) it was amazing..it was cool when we shouted 'one more song!' and they came out and played 2 songs hah.

btw nikita, i was on the balcony right across from you but then I came down when paramore was playing their set

thats cool. i was gonna go down for their set but i would have lost my phone and sunglasses pretty quick...and they were both pretty expensive so i couldnt take that chance lol. but i had a good view from where i was, although it was weird cause im usually always in the front

thanks. :) no, it's actually not. and it's not even from this show. it's from thursday's show at the norva... out by their bus afterwards. i couldn't afford meet and greet.

mann I wanted to stay after but I thought it would be a while since they were tubbin it. plus my mom was pissed cause I didnt buy her water so she called our ride and we left :/ I wanted to say bye to their bus driver since we're pretty good friends with him.

i went. it was incredible. i love how personal small venues like 9:30 are, but at the same time, the acoustics are horrific. i tried to get some videos and it just sounds like a plane taking off, and that's pretty much all i could hear for a few of the songs AT the show, too.

i wentt.

i see me. haha. i look so weird.

ash was 2 down from me. she was really nice. [[:

edit://

i totally forgot to mention that i meant in the pit picture i was 2 down from ash. lol.

you were really nice too. :)

i'm really quite shy and awkward around new people... so i hope you didn't think i was retarded for saying hi and stuff lol. :neutral:

^ yeah, i meant you, haha... i was gonna say something to you, but i didn't know for sure if it was you 'til hayley gave you that special shout out...

hahah :oops:

you were really nice too. :)

i'm really quite shy and awkward around new people... so i hope you didn't think i was retarded for saying hi and stuff lol. :neutral:

nooo.

not at all. [[:

i was shy too, so if you didn't say

anything then i wouldn't have! [[:

Yayyyy thank you for posting that :) :) :)

I wish the begining wasnt cut off cause I honestly don't remember what she said haha but that's really awesome of you for taking it / uploading it.

• 3 weeks later...