Camden Underworld, London May 30th

i'm definately going, there's gonna be a big group of my friends coming along, so i'm not too concerned about going to camden at night. I'm concerned of not being able to move because the venue is so packed out! I mean... yeah... I wanna be able to see paramore, and not some dude's head in front of me! Must make sure i get tickets! :D haha....my friend told me about the dude who died at the reading festival. I know i so shouldnt but that scares me a lot... :S BUT I'M STILL GOING BECAUSE DUDE!! IT'S PARAMORE FOR FRIGS SAKE! :D:D

That was Leeds 2003 when the barrier at the front collapsed. I was at their set at the Reading version and it was pretty savage. I really dont think you should be concerned for you safety at a paramore gig no matter how small you may be. Just look forward to the chance of seening them at an intimate venue.

erm sonic boom six, failsafe cant remember who else.

SB6 are too big 2 support paramore at the underworld i think and i'd be very surprised if they did, they're not exactly paramore's biggest fans.

failsafe maybe but with the music scene they are in i cant really see it but maybe....

hahaha

im not really sure.

Yeah but it's a lot to ask and would probably cost the organisers a few bit. Would be much easier just to get a band playing either one of them festival to play. But I swear to god if another FBR band makes me sit through another set by that gash Maderia Cake (see what I did there) then there's going to be trouble.

I'm really against generic bands like them for some reason. Really couldn't see anything to rave about with them. The best thing about their set at the Paramore gig was when the singer messed up his stage dive and no one caught him and at the Oxford show with Gym Class he got punched in the month and split his lip.