Camden Underworld, London May 30th

Oh and it's about time the whole scene fringe and skinny jeans has to go. Getting to a point where I am judging a band by how the look even before they start playing and that's a very wrong thing to do. They were totally over shadow by Hangar 18 on the Gym Class tour.

i was gonna take my video camera there, but i dunno if they will let me, and i dunno because it might get nicked or smashed... wouldve been nice to capture SOMETHING on video. Apart from mobiles, because there wouldnt be no point, as the sound is WAYYY to static./..

i just had a look and like, between the trees are doing download =/

i didn't know they were actually known over here, and if not then do you think they would support?

ahaha, i'm totally clueless with this, but they are like the only band i can see sorta fitting.

i just had a look and like, between the trees are doing download =/

i didn't know they were actually known over here, and if not then do you think they would support?

ahaha, i'm totally clueless with this, but they are like the only band i can see sorta fitting.

yeah man. i actually doubt it will be between the trees but like, i just wish it was, lol.

i checked their myspace n it's not on the calendar.

i dunno if they would even know who is supporting at this point anyway, would they?

yeah man. i actually doubt it will be between the trees but like, i just wish it was, lol.

i checked their myspace n it's not on the calendar.

i dunno if they would even know who is supporting at this point anyway, would they?

i dunno.

its weird its not even long away.

im glad it hasnt been all over kerrang and stuff.

maybe they won't even have a support band, i dunno lol.

i dunno.

its weird its not even long away.

im glad it hasnt been all over kerrang and stuff.

maybe they won't even have a support band, i dunno lol.

ah, yeah. i suppose it is this month. hmmmm..

we'll just hafta wait and see i guess :)

i'm kinda glad aswell. that would have sucked man. hopefully we'll get tickets =/

i think me and my buds are gonna all go on at the same time and try n buy like 2 each or something, just to make sure we all get one. then if we don't need the spares we'll sell em on ebay.