Camden Underworld, London May 30th

the london underworld is such a cool venue. apart from the pain of being moulded into the stage lol. its always nice to be at an intimate show.

i got a video of misery business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=notFUAHVnxQ

and heres a few pics

th_S5000909.jpg

th_S5000914.jpg

th_S5001000.jpg

are they playing mean fiddler?

Thanks for the videoooo, i loved it and favourited it :]

Even if i can still barely hear anything haha, nice pictures to

Oh and they are playing some club night at the Mean Fiddler

But you have to be 18 or over and they play for half an hour

It's on between 11PM - 4AM

I forget the date though :/

^ It's the saturday after next (9th june) and it's going to be sweet. You going? i think the club it self if pretty shit but we are going for paramore then most likly heading to another club. Paramore come on at 1 dont they? Anyone talk to thme about this last night?

Nah i'm not going...

Getting back would be a rather big problem

Annnd i don't think clubbing is quite my thing

Even if it is Paramore, but if they are only playing half an hour...i'm not toooo bothered

Yeah...I had that moment the first time I heard that live too :)

And wow you guys...the show just sounds insane. I'm glad no one got hurt.

People did get hurt though, thats what really sucked. I mean, when I left I could barely walk, and today I'm proper just sat in pain haha. I'm just bruised everywhere.

Nah i'm not going...

Getting back would be a rather big problem

Annnd i don't think clubbing is quite my thing

Even if it is Paramore, but if they are only playing half an hour...i'm not toooo bothered

yeah most clubs finish at 4am in London and my first train home is at 7.20am so we have to faff around London for a few hours. Always got the option of going to gatwich and getting a cab home though. I go clubbing every weekend and love it so to have Paramore play for a bit would be an awesome bonus.

And to whoever mentioned that crowdsurfer..WHAT A FREAK!

He was like air humping Hayley and just screaming I LOVE HAYLEY I LOVE HAYLEY and trying to grab her. They should have kicked him out he was fucking weird.

omg yeah.

it was just like wtf?! he did it more than once as well.idiot.

it was so funny one of the guys was just tryna pull him away and then Ajax just grabbed him and yanked him.lol.

oh i just watched it on youtube, man the quality sucks! its much better originally, sorry guys! il try and upload the others on a better site.

yeah i hate crowd sufers. every one that come over my head got punched by me lol they ruined alot of my videos and pictures :(

Ok i finally got my video up on YouTube, so here it is for you to watch, sorry about bad quality, but Phones aren't the best for videos, and i know it's not the full song but some one knocked me and i accidentally stopped it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GC74bcvA5w

love it =D