HarlequinGerhl

Camden Underworld, London May 30th

Yeah :]

I think they have a female keyboardist to haha

Whatever it's called i dunno she plays the keyboard okay

Camden is fine before midnight as there is still loads of people about. Plus the station is like less than a minute from the venue so there's nothing to worry about. Think I will be heading to this one solo.

i'm nervous about it aswell btw. like, i just can't handle london. i'm sure it will be fine and everything though.

some dodgey man was trying to get me to go in his van with him after the show in october. it wasn't good. jess saved me though ;)

i'm nervous about it aswell btw. like, i just can't handle london. i'm sure it will be fine and everything though.

some dodgey man was trying to get me to go in his van with him after the show in october. it wasn't good. jess saved me though ;)

LMFAO i remember that.

ahahaha aw arnt i nice.

i dunno.

its weird its not even long away.

im glad it hasnt been all over kerrang and stuff.

maybe they won't even have a support band, i dunno lol.

It was in this weeks Kerrang =[

It's only the tinest little bit at the back with the rest of the gig listings though.

Are the tickets going on sale through seetickets? 'Cause I have to be at work 8am Saturday so I'm gonna have to hide in the stock room call up for them!I just need to make sure I get the right place though.

It was in this weeks Kerrang =[

It's only the tinest little bit at the back with the rest of the gig listings though.

Are the tickets going on sale through seetickets? 'Cause I have to be at work 8am Saturday so I'm gonna have to hide in the stock room call up for them!I just need to make sure I get the right place though.

yeah i said that before it was in kerrang.

not sure about seetickets.sorry.

Ahh sorry I was being lazy and just skimming through.

I might just get my friend to book them for us. I just worry too much about missing out though. At least if I'm the one doing it I feel like I have some kinda control over it.

(You're from Reading too!)

Caversham.

erm i think gigsandtours had them up for a day and ticketweb, i cant actually remember.

i think i should find out before saturday,lol.