Camden Underworld, London May 30th

aloud.com had them up i think.

and alsoooo in this week's kerrang it said paramore will be in it next week, so i reckon it'll be a big feature all TICKETS FOR INTIMATE SHOW GO ON SALE SATURDAY so loads of shits will know about it and take tickets that belong to hardcore fans!

LOL I'm going set my alarm for sat and everything Ho and for those of you who are going if you see a chick Singing her lil heart out for beer money thats me LOL Just say "Hello Titch!" or shout Titch and il respond kk!hahahahah and all pennys will be very much apricated =D

hahahahahha! i havnt been to a gig since last jan lol year and osmthing whaaaaaaaa lol i got hit in the head at and incubus gig and fainted i woke up with these ppl stareing at me JOKES..............Besides i think if you wake up erly enough boot you computer up get on the site keep refreshing and you you things you will get tickets kinda like ebay rly

Yeah ebay is my second love <3

I got a secondhand never worn paramore tee shirt form there for just over a fiver.

It's hard to get paramore stuff in the uk without paying ridiculos amounts for shipping and P&P.

I hope my internet doesn't disconnet on saturday it has a habbit of doing that all the time.

Awww was that from the band's sheer awsumeness cause paramore breath awsumness C:

I saw FOB too at brixton in april. They owned and cobra starship were there too.

Speaking of supports is anyone supporting paramore? :/

Kind of, also from it being so frigging hot in there! lol

:o I was at that Fall Out Boy show!! Amazing show really.

Apart from my phone getting nicked but yeahh..

Hmm, i dont know who's supporting Paramore. I wanna know though.

Aww really? That totaly sucks about the phone thing, but yeah they were awsume, i was right near the front in the moshing sort of area and it was so hot, my drainpipes felt like supoerglued to my legs, and the merch stand was so packed someone got stuck on my earing and almost ripped the top of my ear off :(.

Hopefully the supports will be on the FBR label cause i'm not really hating any of their bands right now.

Yeah it does suck.

Aww. I got to the merch table as soon as i got in. I was like the 5th person to get served or something like that. But i remember when i saw Panic! there the merch table was packeddd. I gave up in the end.

Yeahh, i hope it's a FBR band too.

Or at least, i hope it's any decent band.