Camden Underworld, London May 30th

what did you mean sorry?....did you mean im amused easly or when i go to gig alone im amused hahahahahah

cheers x

no need to say sorry, it's good to be happy. It was regarding all the lol you put after sentances. Nah I think it's good going to gigs solo. I think this gig is going to be my first by myself.

Hoooo ok lol hahahahah! i do it becyase it a habit i think i dunna lol hahaha....anyways its a chance to meet new people as well i mean if you to gigs with friend yu tend to stick with your group but if you were alone you feel more inclind to talk to people around i do all the time it fun =D "LOL" hehe

I rly strongly sugest you wait to drink till your 18 i didnt and it ruind the hole sparkle of it lol still good tho hahaha but yer be young while you can my darling and desides it will render you skint hahahhaha but honestly it worth the wait! and you wont regret alot of you life expireces lmao!

Lol, i spose. I dont really drink much at all. I just think that it would be fun to go to a gig a little bit tipsy :]

Hahahhaahahahahha Awwwwwww true if you your going to drink make sure you got some one you trust to look after you and you with ppl becuase there are WA**ers out there that will do something to you drink......=D thats why yu useually see me being held up by my mate and he always looks after me hahaha!

Hahahhaahahahahha Awwwwwww true if you your going to drink make sure you got some one you trust to look after you and you with ppl becuase there are WA**ers out there that will do something to you drink......=D thats why yu useually see me being held up by my mate and he always looks after me hahaha!

it's stupid getting that drunk though.

Hmmmmmm true but to tell you the truth when your drunk you still drink becuase you do baleve your ok so you drink more it only useually happens at clubs because they go one till the morning im not excuse my past behaviour it has been careless i admit that i wouldnt repet it again....And i do warn young people about what happens i know ppl learn from there mistakes but there are mistakes you just DONT want to make