The Maine

whatsername104

Not really, but I'd probably wait for an actual leak and not a webrip (assuming it's the one I sent you) before I could really comment on the mix.

Yeah, if its a web rip than I would expect the quality to be a bit off.

I'll just have to wait till the download that is gonna be sent to me later that came with my ticket purchase.

I really hope its a web rip and the quality isn't right, because if it is I'll be slightly disappointed.

The more I listen to it the more I like it.

I know a lot of people are giving them crap because they have a really 90s pop rock sound now, but I think thats what I like the most about it. I like that they've got a throwback to bands like Third Eye Blind, Gin Blossoms and the like. 90s pop rock is some of my favorite music so I'm definitely digging that The Maine chose to go in that direction.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe I seen them yesterday!

I arrived at 9am, and got a pretty good spot in line. Their tour manager came out and said the guys were sleeping and that they would be out a little later for photos and stuff. I met Kennedy and got a photo with him. He was so nice and even skipped his lunch to take photos. The rest came out but didn't really stay long to meet fans. Apparently Pat did Ratboy and ran across the streets! I didn't bother chasing after him because he was fast, haha! The doors opened at 6PM, and I got 2nd row in the venue. The crowd was ridiculous. Even John said we were crazy even outside the venue in line. I've never been in one as rough as that. I almost lost my flipflop. :s but like, after a few songs it calmed down. They played Daisy acoustically, and it was so amazing. Definately my favourite part of the show. The merch line was insane. The tank top I wanted sold out so I got the tour shirt and a poster! Afterwards they had a meet and greet. Seriously, for 30 minutes the line did not even move! I was debating on leaving because I had to take an hour bus ride home and then another bus. But eventually got to them aftrer and didn't even notice because I couldn't see where they were signing because there were so many people. They signed my poster. I got to hug Garrett and Pat said I looked tired. Kennedy smiled at me and remembered me. The rest were kind of quiet. But overall it was a great night! Here are some pictures:

24b269z.png

qpm7v8.png

mrptuh.png

oibs3q.png

4uw8l3.png

Me and Kennedy. <3

so i'm seeing them in like a week. did anyone preorder tickets and get the tour laminate (early entry) and tour poster? i'm kind of confused on how the early entry is going to work. if anyone else got it and has already been to a show, is it necessary for me to get there extremely early? i don't mind because i definitely want to be front row. i've waited for this show for so long..i'm excited beyond words!