The Maine

whatsername104

I know! It would have been hilarious.

I mean, when it happened at school I just started laughing like hell and my friend was sitting behind me like, "What is so funny?" and I showed her and she started dying. It would have been the best thing ever if I had told him about it. Maybe I'll find him at Warped and tell him. That'll be great. Its my goal in life to tell John that story. haha

It will.

Almost as great as when my friend made him a Valentines card back during the Secret Valentine Tour that said "Happy VD" on it. He was laughing sooooo ridiculously hard when she gave it to him. He gave both of us hugs because of it. He thought it was the best thing ever.

he deffinitely does. hahaha

after the concert my sisters friend went up to him and goes john may i slob on your knob

and hes like whaaat?

and then she was like may i slob on your knob....like corn on the cob?

and he was like uhh hahaha im just gonna turn around now.

she asked him to sign her shirt and he put Three 6 mafia! love John oh

hahahahaha sooo epic.

LMAO :D

It will.

Almost as great as when my friend made him a Valentines card back during the Secret Valentine Tour that said "Happy VD" on it. He was laughing sooooo ridiculously hard when she gave it to him. He gave both of us hugs because of it. He thought it was the best thing ever.

oh my gosh, that is just as hilarious...i miss john i havent talked to him since december :(

faith i saw your question!! :) did you mean "8123" or is "2183" another thing they say? if you meant 8123, i think i heard it's an adress of some place they use to hang out. i'm not sure though, so i'm glad you asked because i've wanted to actually hear it from them and be sure thats what it is.

faith i saw your question!! :) did you mean "8123" or is "2183" another thing they say? if you meant 8123, i think i heard it's an adress of some place they use to hang out. i'm not sure though, so i'm glad you asked because i've wanted to actually hear it from them and be sure thats what it is.

Yeah, thats what I meant.

I'm number dyslectic. No joke.