PF.com Interview with Paramore - 5.18.07 - Anaheim, CA

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask about International tour - are they planning on coming to Australia later on since they cancelled the visit earlier this year?

But yeah, rather than asking specifically about a certain country, just ask a general International question, so they can say where they're planning on coming.

Ask about International tour - are they planning on coming to Australia later on since they cancelled the visit earlier this year?

But yeah, rather than asking specifically about a certain country, just ask a general International question, so they can say where they're planning on coming.

I'm going to ask specifically about Australia,maybe not on the record but I know their coming,and then sudden canceling let down a lot of you guys :)

woohoooo!!!

erm i have a few questions....

what are they currently reading?

are the psyked for spider-man 3?

how do they feel now that their fan-base grows so much everyday...is it hard for them to stay true to themselves?

what is their dream job besides obvioulsy being in paramore?

how does it feel to be back on the road touring?

whats their favorite word?

if they could cover any song, what would it be?

what are they currently listening to?

what band would they love to tour with?

haha

i have a lot of questions haha.

i have a question!!! errm, i mean.. maybe a few... woo. ok,

what song was the most fun y'all recorded on riot?

how is it touring with the almost and this providence?

hayley, how do you get your hair so nice? i mean it freakin' rocks!

where do you guys (and gal) get your clothes? (maybe you should direct this to hayley because im a chick... lol. but you can ask the guys too because there are guy paramore fans that might want to know where they get there clothes too. uhh. im so weird)

what video games do you guys (and gal) like the most?

are you guys (AND HAYLEY!) planning to come the hawaii and play a concert here anytime soon? becuase hawaii's lacking some paramore love here!!!

I can promise you I won't be asking any questions of that sort.

Controversial and touchy topics like that are kind of a taboo subject...I don't want to make them uncomfortable

true...aah, i tried anyway..guess i'll have to ask them that myself whenever i get the chance to meet them...but i'll probably be to star struck to ask. haha.