Drawings, paintings, photoshoped images etc. Thread!

FeRo

it looks good, but ur right mel, it doesnt have a lot of her factions.still, it looks like her, it gives a feel.

it bugs me when ispend hours trying to get a drwaing to look like someone, and i can't.

i like it, bc you can see its her. and u draw amazing

it looks good' date=' but ur right mel, it doesnt have a lot of her factions.still, it looks like her, it gives a feel.

it bugs me when ispend hours trying to get a drwaing to look like someone, and i can't.

i like it, bc you can see its her. and u draw amazing[/quote']

Thank you, finally someone with some sort of sense!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok now I wasn't sure were to post this but anyway...

I was SERIOULY bored today in RS and Science so I started doodling on my hand (as you do)....the doodles got bigger and after not very long it became kinda Paramore orientated...LOL I am actually quite proud of it, since i'm not a very "arty" person....I showed a couple friends and they were like "wtf???" So lol I thought i may as well post it....

This is the original:

IMG_0398.jpg

And this is when I went over it on paint:

IMG_039802.jpg

LOL yea I REALLY am the queen of wasteing time in the most unconstructive ways possible...haha

Obsessed? Me!? Never!

=]

I was SERIOULY bored today in RS and Science so I started doodling on my hand (as you do)....the doodles got bigger and after not very long it became kinda Paramore orientated...LOL I am actually quite proud of it' date=' since i'm not a very "arty" person....I showed a couple friends and they were like "wtf???" So lol I thought i may as well post it....

This is the original:

[img']http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e354/HarlequinGerhl/IMG_0398.jpg[/img]

IMG_039802.jpg

LOL yea I REALLY am the queen of wasteing time in the most unconstructive ways possible...haha

Obsessed? Me!? Never!

=]

that's soooo awesome

reminds me of henna, except with paramore lyrics =)

I was SERIOULY bored today in RS and Science so I started doodling on my hand (as you do)....the doodles got bigger and after not very long it became kinda Paramore orientated...LOL I am actually quite proud of it' date=' since i'm not a very "arty" person....I showed a couple friends and they were like "wtf???" So lol I thought i may as well post it....

This is the original:

[img']http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e354/HarlequinGerhl/IMG_0398.jpg[/img]

IMG_039802.jpg

Obsessed? Me!? Never!

=]

that's soooo awesome

reminds me of henna, except with paramore lyrics =)

haha, yeah that's amazing =D !

dont wash it off XD

Haha yeah, I actually forgot it was on my hand so when I went to wash up for supper I was like "Noooooo!!!" haha but at least it it now saved for eternity of the internet!

Hehe lol

I actually did another one today...with Panic! lyrics but it wasnt AS good =]....im probably gonna die of some awful ink poisoning now, lol

Thanx guys =] im glad SOME people out there appreciate my biro Paramore hand-art abilities!!

=]]