JOSH GOT A TATTOO?

you should. just walk up to him, lift it up, look, put his arm down, and walk away. hahahaha.

um. well. it all started from when i looked at josh and thought him to be a little buffed out. a little photoshop, arnold schwarzennegger, josh, and protein powder were mixed together in my witches' pot, and my concoction was made =D

haha whaaaaat?

lmao

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah i know, and not to mention its gotta hurt really bad in that spot.

actually it doesn't hurt. I always heard that it hurt on your wrist but I got one there back in dec. and it didn't hurt. there was one little place that it got alittle uncomfortable but it was only for a second and then it was fine! LOL! I can't take pain that well either so it not that bad!!

actually it doesn't hurt. I always heard that it hurt on your wrist but I got one there back in dec. and it didn't hurt. there was one little place that it got alittle uncomfortable but it was only for a second and then it was fine! LOL! I can't take pain that well either so it not that bad!!

yeah same here it like hurt in some spots, mostly by like veins and closer to my hand because i got mine like along the side

i think this might just be a rumor... b/c when i first saw it, i thought it was a tattoo too, but i think it's just be a sharpie drawing... b/c i saw them thurs. at the norva, and there was nothing there... and then sat. (2 days later) there was something. and wouldn't it be all pink and peel-y if it were that fresh? that is if this is what ash was talking about:

paramore4-2818.jpg

is that what you saw ash?

if that is a tattoo, it's in a really cool place. muscleeeeeee XD

gahh! im so confused now... wait, there was that pic with a tattoo that looked really real and then that other pic with nothing there!!! huhh... i thought he really got one because that's a really nice spot for a guy to get a tattoo on... plus, for josh (as some of you are concerned) it's not a spot where the tattoo will be too flashy or noticeable ya'know. so if the tat isn't real he should totally get one there if he's thinking about getting one. but if he has another one... hmmm. josh is so mysterious and on the edge these days... with the lip piercing and the new eye liner and now a mysterious tattoo... go josh!!! lol.

okay last night at the nyc show me and lisa asked josh about it and he said no its not real, some girl just wanted to write on his arm and he left it on for the show, and that he would never get a tattoo. and then hayley said me neither! haha so ITS NOT REAL!