JOSH GOT A TATTOO?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think this might just be a rumor... b/c when i first saw it, i thought it was a tattoo too, but i think it's just be a sharpie drawing... b/c i saw them thurs. at the norva, and there was nothing there... and then sat. (2 days later) there was something. and wouldn't it be all pink and peel-y if it were that fresh? that is if this is what ash was talking about:

paramore4-2818.jpg

is that what you saw ash?

i think this might just be a rumor... b/c when i first saw it, i thought it was a tattoo too, but i think it's just be a sharpie drawing... b/c i saw them thurs. at the norva, and there was nothing there... and then sat. (2 days later) there was something. and wouldn't it be all pink and peel-y if it were that fresh? that is if this is what ash was talking about:

paramore4-2818.jpg

is that what you saw ash?

Well darn, I guess it is not a snake on his forehead afterall. What a bummer.:nono:

oh yeah i know, and not to mention its gotta hurt really bad in that spot.

haha it actually doesnt hurt to bad, if you have something else to concentrate on hahaha i was staring at a rainbow scarf the whole time. i have Love on one and Peace on the other :)

haha it actually doesnt hurt to bad, if you have something else to concentrate on hahaha i was staring at a rainbow scarf the whole time. i have Love on one and Peace on the other :)

oh really? i like it, probably looks so nice.

and whoa .. thats not a tattoo.. ill look tomorrow haha

suzy, you should make him like, lift his arm up and like, inspect it. hahahahahha.

i've been plotting like, the most awkward situations possible. i have one of the most amazing planned.

haha yeah maybe ill just grab his arm, ya know.

haha, what is it? ahah your crazy!

haha yeah maybe ill just grab his arm, ya know.

haha, what is it? ahah your crazy!

you should. just walk up to him, lift it up, look, put his arm down, and walk away. hahahaha.

um. well. it all started from when i looked at josh and thought him to be a little buffed out. a little photoshop, arnold schwarzennegger, josh, and protein powder were mixed together in my witches' pot, and my concoction was made =D