Forever The Sickest Kids?

miss_emergency

Yesterday was awesome!

I went to the acoustic show in NH, so much fun. One of the girls I went with is friends with Caleb so for half of the set we were over on the side of the stage & he kept smiling & waving. We kept yelling "She Likes" so they'd play it; they did. I think they said it was the first time acoustic. Then Jonathan & Austin looked over at us & smiled & did the "Dude I think I remember you" faces. When the set was over I went over to the barricade to try & get a setlist; I didn't get one of those but I did get a pick which was either Caleb's or Marc's, since it came from their side of the stage.

I'm uploading pictures & a video right now, but in the mean time here's a couple of twitpics I posted;

The show;

http://twitpic.com/f99jy

The pick;

http://twitpic.com/f9s5h

• 1 month later...
Are they? id be into that,

I agree though, apparently the whole EP's are based on a weekend, like the title of the EP

That first one is called Friday, the second will be called Saturday and the third, Sunday obviously.

Yeah, one of the band members (Marc, I think) self-confirmed the other night. Probably won't be announced until after Paramore though seeing as it'll most likely be in March.

I like the idea of the EP series. It's just a little annoying that it's going to be so spread out over time. Plus, if the other two have names just as ridiculous as these then I will be bitterly disappointed haha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Supporting Bowling for Soup. With The Dollyroots and A.

OCT 06 Cambridge Corn Exchange

07 Bristol Academy

08 Exeter Lemon Grove

09 Plymouth University

10 Nottingham Rock City

11 Southampton Guildhall

12 London Shepherds Bush Empire

13 Birmingham Academy

14 Manchester Academy

15 Norwich UEA

16 Leeds Academy

17 Glasgow Academy