The Higher

Natasha

The Higher is pretty good acutally, but sometimes they remind me of nsync for some reason, but only sometimes :]

My fav song would have to be 31 Floors and DARE

Haha, Seth would LOVE to hear that they remind you of Nsync. He definitely wishes he were JT.

I've loved these guys forever, they're one band from here that I really wish could break and get HUGE, because they deserve it.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw this band wayyy back in 2003 when they were still called September Star with Rufio. Their "Star is Dead" ep was so super emo-core, but I liked it. I kinda like this groovy dance dealio they are doing now, though, too.

I saw this band wayyy back in 2003 when they were still called September Star with Rufio. Their "Star is Dead" ep was so super emo-core, but I liked it. I kinda like this groovy dance dealio they are doing now, though, too.

Oh man, I remember them as September Star. Seth was sooooo young then, he had like spiky hair and acne, haha. I still love Star is Dead.

^

I was at the Huntridge Theatre show June 2003 in Vegas. Good times.

On edit.. I saw them later in the year August 2003 at HOB for the Benefit for Ill Figures show. I still have the ticket stubs :)

I was at the huntridge show, I think.

I miss The Huntridge.

The Huntridge closed for renovations, and then it just never re-opened, and eventually they stopped talking about it.

I used to go the Extreme Thing every year too, but it hasn't been that great lately. I work at DB Pool, so we get the day off whenever they have it, so that's nice, haha.

• 1 month later...

i've been voting paramore on AOL music breakers for ages now and i never bothered to listen to the higher until last night. i was reading some stuff about the cab (which are excellent) and people thought they sounded like the higher so i thought i'd give the higher a listen. they're album is great! it's my new obsession and oh yeah the cab do sound sort of similar.

• 1 month later...