Live Audio!

Well i know alot of you are lazy and dont even visit our main page :(

lol hayley proved me that :rotfl:

soo just wanted to tell you guys that I have added several live tracks from thistour up in the media page.

The audio I added is AMAZING, seriously, tell me how often you can findthat kind of live audio. All these are from videos we have been getting =)

I havent checked anything posted in the forum YET, its been an overwhelming amount of media. I know the audio from Kerrie´s and Kelly´s videos is really good so i will add those later =)

enjoy

thanks! I was wondering when you were gonna post those or w/e haha

yeah i know sorry i been getting so much media lately, and I kinda have done the rest 1st, lol because I know you wont go again anywhere and I can always find you

Britanny is helping me with your videos though. I think ill have a big media page update this week, along with your videos and audios,

yeah i know sorry i been getting so much media lately, and I kinda have done the rest 1st, lol because I know you wont go again anywhere and I can always find you

Britanny is helping me with your videos though. I think ill have a big media page update this week, along with your videos and audios,

Yes I finished and when I tried to tell you, you were idle and I had to leave. :(

Looks like I'll have to send it all to you tomorrow and rip audio and such. However you do that...