Hello!Noobie here from the Philippines!!

deanfunk

Hi to all the people in this forum! Im Dean Funk from the Philippines and im a HUGE Paramore fan! I've been a fan ever since i stumbled upon their site early last year. And when i heard their songs, i made sure that ALL their songs would be in my ipod. I also began preaching the greatness of Paramore to my friends and my brother's friends and so on..we even began covering their songs especially My Heart..But unfortunately, we still have not encountered a female vocalist that meets the Fabulous Hayley Williams' voice range.

I just want to let the world know that Paramore has fans here in the Philippines!!!8-)

I love Hayley Williams!!!:hyper:

heyy dean!!!

welcome to the wonderful pfboards!!!

i'm Jana...

ohh so cool u live in the Philippines!!!

and in manilla too! i'm almost full filipino...

more than half actually... my grandpa came

from manilla to live here in hawaii though...

so yeahh. well, have funn here on the bestest boards ever!!!

and if you need any help just ask and i'll be glad to

help you out!!! ok... catch'ya on the boards!!!

oh man..this is so cool! haha so we are like "kababayan" here jana! you familiar with that term? well, im one and a half filipino and the other halves of me are like part german and american..thanks for offering me help!

normal_Newyork07-01.jpg and i agree with you..these are the bestest boards! see you around here!

• Like 1

^ soo true... haha "kababayan'!!! haha. yeahh... i'm filipino, hawaiian, mexican and japanese... but i'm mostly filipino so yeahh... i understand illocano a little. yeahh... do you speak illocano too? well, yeahh paramore should go to philippines too... my friend there says that she's dying to see some paramore up there!!! haha.

im afraid i dont speak ilocano but my mom knows how to and my lola also does..hmm..maybe i speak a few ones..and when i say few its like two or three..haha!

do you have any idea how paramore can know that they have on this side of the globe? i really envy the japanese..unfortunately for them, paramore cancelled their japan tour. haha

normal_harvil-Images64.jpg

^hahaha. dean you're funny. uhhh yeah, i know how you feel! paramore never came to hawaii yet... so you're not the only one lacking paramore love. hahaha! ohh cool janina! hope you blow kids minds at your gig!!! you guys must totally rock! i wish you luck!!! bring paramore to Philippines Janina!!! wooo!!! hehe. im sooo weird. lol.

what's the name of your band? where's the venue? we have a band also but its just for fun and we aren't serious about it yet..how old are you guys? :mrgreen:

First Impression is the name of our band.

Its in SM Molino. Somewhere there.

We're serious about our band and we hope we could get signed even if its an indie label.

Well, we're between the ages of 14-16.

our bass guitarist is the youngest member.

^hahaha. dean you're funny. uhhh yeah, i know how you feel! paramore never came to hawaii yet... so you're not the only one lacking paramore love. hahaha! ohh cool janina! hope you blow kids minds at your gig!!! you guys must totally rock! i wish you luck!!! bring paramore to Philippines Janina!!! wooo!!! hehe. im sooo weird. lol.

Yes!! I will bring Paramore to Philippines!!

We're in need of serious Paramore love!!

Thanks! If we could have someone tape our performance, I'll post it in youtube and give you guys the link ;-)

^ oOoHHhh yeahh! you do that! i wanna see it as soon as you get it on youtube ok??? my band is kinda on a rocky road right now so we need tips and help. our bassist left us because he's a butt and he wasn't getting along too well with one of our singers/piano player... and our drummer is a butt too because he has another band and wants to be with them more... urrgg!!! and i'm having a writer's block with our lyrics!!! gawwhhh!!!

ohh dean, what's your band's name/age/music genre?

^ oOoHHhh yeahh! you do that! i wanna see it as soon as you get it on youtube ok??? my band is kinda on a rocky road right now so we need tips and help. our bassist left us because he's a butt and he wasn't getting along too well with one of our singers/piano player... and our drummer is a butt too because he has another band and wants to be with them more... urrgg!!! and i'm having a writer's block with our lyrics!!! gawwhhh!!!

ohh dean, what's your band's name/age/music genre?

Ok I'll tell you guys as soon as I have the vid ok?

We kinda went on a rocky road too we had a lot of line up changes to do.

We had misunderstandings and stuff like that but everything turned out great.

I also had some serious writer's block when it all happened, I mean I couldn't write anything!!

but you'll get through it!:D

Oh, I agree with you guys.

PARAMORE NEEDS TO GO SOMEWHERE IN ASIA THAT'S NOT JAPAN!!!!

...preferably Thailand.

Haha. But if they go to the Philippines, they should come here too.

Weeeeeeee!!

yea!they should go to thailand and philippines!

hey Joy join us at the chat room!