Hello!Noobie here from the Philippines!!

deanfunk

Hey Jana and Janina! I had to be away from my computer..HAd to do something..Anyway, Janina i keep seeing this

Paramore is a band, so is First Impression
. So first impression is your band! that's a cool name!

well, we really aren't that serious about the band thing yet but im 19 and our so called band is composed of moi, my bro who is our amazing drummer and just turned 14 years old, our lead guitarist is the brother of my friend who is also 14 and our bassist is also 14. Quite young, aren't we? We play mostly alternative rock music like incubus, fob, opm, and the likes of Paramore(duh, of course!) and just any song that we can get our hands on. and im the songwriter of our "so called band" and we have no name yet..haha

I agree with Joy!

PARAMORE NEEDS TO GO SOMEWHERE IN ASIA THAT'S NOT JAPAN!!!!

Jana, give us the link to your vids, okay?

MArtin, hello to you too! thanks man.:mrgreen:

Peace and loving to Paramore loving persons here!:mrgreen:

Hey Jana and Janina! I had to be away from my computer..HAd to do something..Anyway, Janina i keep seeing this. So first impression is your band! that's a cool name!

well, we really aren't that serious about the band thing yet but im 19 and our so called band is composed of moi, my bro who is our amazing drummer and just turned 14 years old, our lead guitarist is the brother of my friend who is also 14 and our bassist is also 14. Quite young, aren't we? We play mostly alternative rock music like incubus, fob, opm, and the likes of Paramore(duh, of course!) and just any song that we can get our hands on. and im the songwriter of our "so called band" and we have no name yet..haha

yep.that's our band name.

we started when i was 14.

visit our LJ account, there's basically nothing there yet!

but hey who cares?!ahaha!

click

We play mostly OPM bands, we did covers from The Corrs and Paramore.

That's the only foreign band that we made a cover.

But I guess we'll try to cover more foreign bands.

I don't know.I really don't know yet! XD

Anyway I'm the singer of our band and I'm 15, our drummer is my childhood friend and she's turning 16 this June,our rhythm is a friend of ours and she's also 15,our lead guitarist is also a good friend of ours and she's 16, and our bassist is her sister and she's 14

we're kinda going through another rough patch so it sucks!

oh yeah, we're an all girl band btw =)

oops.

i forgot we had 2 line up changes,

I was originally the drummer but then I became the bassist and then the singer.

Then our original bassist became our drummer

and our rhythm guitarist became the bassist

and the singer became the rhythm guitarist

yep.that's our band name.

we started when i was 14.

visit our LJ account, there's basically nothing there yet!

but hey who cares?!ahaha! We play mostly OPM bands, we did covers from The Corrs and Paramore.

That's the only foreign band that we made a cover.

But I guess we'll try to cover more foreign bands.

I don't know.I really don't know yet! XD

Anyway I'm the singer of our band and I'm 15, our drummer is my childhood friend and she's turning 16 this June,our rhythm is a friend of ours and she's also 15,our lead guitarist is also a good friend of ours and she's 16, and our bassist is her sister and she's 14

we're kinda going through another rough patch so it sucks!

oh yeah, we're an all girl band btw =)

Wow, all girl bands really rock my world..i mean seriously, they rock! You rock! haha but a female fronted band is most dearest to my heart..like Paramore (duh!lol)..Actually,i prefer if we were fronted by a female vocalist..my brother and his friends(my fellow bandmates of our so- called band) likes me to front them but i strongly resist.. although i want to sing some songs myself..haha

Have i told you that i play rhythm guitar? well, if not then i do..and i want to learn to play the bass too..but im stuck in rhythm and songwriting and back up vocals and i like it that way?

that's confusing, isnt it? haha

peace my friend and to all "Filipino Advocates of Paramore" haha..cool LJ ;p

normal_13Nicole.jpg

Salve! Welcome to ze boards! I am Cheyenne. I hope you love it here! I think that it is so cool that we got Paramore fans coming in from all over! You are going to have a blast on these boards and are going to make friends.

If you need anything, do not hesitate to ask!

deanfunk: We play mostly alternative rock music like incubus, fob, opm, and the likes of Paramore(duh, of course!) and just any song that we can get our hands on. and im the songwriter of our "so called band" and we have no name yet..haha

heyy so dean... you guys did OPM covers? did u guys do "heaven is a halfpipe"? i love that song... ahhhahhaha... cool, i'm also the singer song writter for my band...

our original name was- Split

then it changed to- Split-Second Heartbeat

then now it's- Fallen From Disaster

^very fustrating... haha.

we're a young band too... and paramore is our insperation. that's probably why we're a girl fronted band.

wow.. suddenly this welcome thread turned into a "what's your band?" thread..hahaha. love it.

heyy so dean... you guys did OPM covers? did u guys do "heaven is a halfpipe"? i love that song... ahhhahhaha... cool, i'm also the singer song writter for my band...

our original name was- Split

then it changed to- Split-Second Heartbeat

then now it's- Fallen From Disaster

^very fustrating... haha.

we're a young band too... and paramore is our insperation. that's probably why we're a girl fronted band.

wow.. suddenly this welcome thread turned into a "what's your band?" thread..hahaha. love it.

well, maybe we should make a "what's your band" thread..

Wow, all girl bands really rock my world..i mean seriously, they rock! You rock! haha but a female fronted band is most dearest to my heart..like Paramore (duh!lol)..Actually,i prefer if we were fronted by a female vocalist..my brother and his friends(my fellow bandmates of our so- called band) likes me to front them but i strongly resist.. although i want to sing some songs myself..haha

Have i told you that i play rhythm guitar? well, if not then i do..and i want to learn to play the bass too..but im stuck in rhythm and songwriting and back up vocals and i like it that way?

that's confusing, isnt it? haha

peace my friend and to all "Filipino Advocates of Paramore" haha..cool LJ ;p

normal_13Nicole.jpg

really? I started playing bass before I learned to play guitar.

ahaha.

I'm doing almost all the writing which can sometimes get a little frustrating!!

I hope you could watch us at the 30th!

hi there, dean! i'm new to the forums, too and yeah, you guessed it, i'm from the philippines too.

i first heard paramore i think only this january. i borrowed my dormmate's laptop to write a paper and saw paramore in her playlist, played it and fell in love with them since. i think my paper went well too. :)

woah! isn't board getting better and better! haha..

okay..so first of all, hi claudette!glad to know you are pinoy!its good you fell in love with paramore and im glad your paper went well too!no doubt about it, right?well, im here for a reason and that is to let the world know that paramore has fans here..and i guess you are an "advocate" too..anyway, hit me back here!:mrgreen:

Yes Jana, we cover opm songs but we choose them carefully since there are a lot of "poseur" bands around now..You know the Eraserheads? they are the best ever..they are legends..we cover their songs and other legendary opm bands' songs..

Janina, care to teach me the bass?? haha :mrgreen:

normal_13Nicole.jpg

janina! you're LJ was really cool but i'd like it if your pics were a little bigger..haha:mrgreen:

normal_13Nicole.jpg

hmm. Our band has its multiply account.

CLICK

not a lot of pics yet, I don't have time to manage our multiply account yet but i'll fix it sooner or later

woah! isn't board getting better and better! haha..

okay..so first of all, hi claudette!glad to know you are pinoy!its good you fell in love with paramore and im glad your paper went well too!no doubt about it, right?well, im here for a reason and that is to let the world know that paramore has fans here..and i guess you are an "advocate" too..anyway, hit me back here!:mrgreen:

Yes Jana, we cover opm songs but we choose them carefully since there are a lot of "poseur" bands around now..You know the Eraserheads? they are the best ever..they are legends..we cover their songs and other legendary opm bands' songs..

Janina, care to teach me the bass?? haha :mrgreen:

normal_13Nicole.jpg

I'm not that good!!

Try looking up bass tabs at ultimate-guitar.com

you'll learn a lot there