Q101 interview/acoustic show

they talked about what it was like to form a band at such a young age... the DJ said that he didnt like miz biz at first, but now loves it and they talked about how that is cool that people can grow to like it... they talked about the tour and how fun it is... excitedness for the new album.... then the DJ asked if they wanna do any shout outs and hayley's like ... we have some awesome fans, and theres this websit PARAMOREFANS.COM and the people are awesome and the forums afre awesome and we know some of the people who run it pretty well adn they're awesome... so yeah. :)

they talked about what it was like to form a band at such a young age... the DJ said that he didnt like miz biz at first, but now loves it and they talked about how that is cool that people can grow to like it... they talked about the tour and how fun it is... excitedness for the new album.... then the DJ asked if they wanna do any shout outs and hayley's like ... we have some awesome fans, and theres this websit PARAMOREFANS.COM and the people are awesome and the forums afre awesome and we know some of the people who run it pretty well adn they're awesome... so yeah. :)

Oh wow...they rock :) I wish I had heard it....

Heck yes... they recorded the songs and interview earlier in the day. So Hayley told me to listen for the shoutout and then I didn't dangittttttt.

I don't think there's any way to get it now lol.