10th June Colchester UK

hayleh

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it was awesome!!!

It was in the weirdest place.It was this old converted church and pigeons kept shitting on people in the queue. The band went to Nando's and like half the queue followed them there. It was funny to watch but I kinda felt bad for them being swamped like that.

So many people hung around afterwards as well. They made us all stand in a line and queue up to have pictures/things signed and then when you got there you got like a second with them and they weren't really talking.Kinda like a meet and greet but without the talking.I felt like it was school photo day or something.Personally I don't blame them for doing things that way because they would've been swamped like earlier in the day but it felt really impersonal. I've met them properly before though so I know they're not like that but I think otherwise I'd have gotten the impression that they were out there just because they had to, not that they genuinely wanted to talk to people.However, the setlist was great. It was really lovely hearing That's What You Get live :)

They made us all stand in a line and queue up to have pictures/things signed and then when you got there you got like a second with them and they weren't really talking.

even though its inpersonal i think thats a really good idea.

they should do m&g in the UK

Yeah, everyone was happy in the sense that they got to meet them but anyone got to say was "hi". Seriously, I wanted to say thanks and stuff for putting on a great show but as soon as my picture was taken the next person was told to step forward.I brought along my ticket from the Underworld too 'cause although I got the chance to talk to all the guys at that other show and they signed it, Hayley dashed off and I thought it would've been nice to have it signed by all of them. After everyone had photos though they were getting straight on the bus but I managed to catch her attention just before and she was kind enought to do it for me then.

it was ridiculous when everyone followed them down to nandos man. seriously. there were like 100 people standing outside watching them eat their dinner though the window. it was well rude. then when they actually did leave there were tribes of people diving all over them.

aye, i know. when i passed by coming back from the bank they were all screaming OMGZZZ HAYLEY'S SO CUTE. i was like, get a grip. i felt bad for em. canny even eat their dinner in peace.

oh well, that's what happens int it?

aye, i know. when i passed by coming back from the back they were all screaming OMGZZZ HAYLEY'S SO CUTE. i was like, get a grip. i felt bad for em. canny even eat their dinner in peace.

oh well, that's what happens int it?

i think there gonna have to get used to it tbh =(

oh yeah, i remember that aswell. it was insane. i remember at the king tuts show last year man. they were just strolling about and no one bothered them. now it's so different. it must be cool to be noticed to a certain extent and everything, but i think some people can be really rude about it, and it's just annoying.

Erm, I know it wasn't Ronnie but I can't remember the guy's name.

I felt really bad for them when they were trying to eat.Did any one actually go in the restaurant and bother them or where they all just outside?

I took the oppotunity to take my place at the front of the queue lol.

It made me cringe so bad at the underworld though. When they stuck their head out the curtain they got screeched at.

Admittedly I used to be hung up on trying to meet bands and stuff though not in the sense that I'd stand outside a restaurant pressing my face against the glass for like an hour.At the end of the day they're just ordinary people.

that is ridiculous. i feel weird enough hanging around outside after a show to meet a band, i'd feel like a MAJOR CREEP staring at them eating a meal. just plain awkward. and creepy to the extreme.

i guess they're lucky to have a few fans who are rather respectful (apparently all of us on these boards). hahah