10th June Colchester UK

hayleh

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The girl with the bug hanging around after the underworld that kept shouting her declarations of love to Ajax everytime he walked past...URGH.i'm sorry if you read this, but loud people like that just get to me.

dont get me started on loud people haha, its like wtf?!how can people do stuff like that without dying of embarrassment?!

ugh a juliette & the licks this scouser kept going "JEWWWWLIEEE! JEWWWWLIEEEE!" and then she took out this 14 year old girl to get in front of her. i felt proper bad on the girl. shed come from far away too. i felt bad :[

and at regina spektor this girl from leeds was like "uhhh maaa god luuuuk at that paniuouuuhhhhh!" all the time. then my friend threw up on her rofl.

That sucks :(

Ermmm I can't remember about the girl at the underworld...she had like three pairs of tights on though & a black shirt with parawhore printed in it in white and a scarf tied around her like a belt.

I just don't understand how people can be like that though. At Saosin I met this girl when me & my friend were waiting outside and she was the same age but she acted like a total teenie and later just outright asked Beau if we could come on the bus.That's essentially inviting yourself into a total strangers home.How can you not feel rude about that?

Yeah, how about you?

This was last week in London though.After the Fez me & my friend were the only ones who hung around it was so refreshing to actually have a proper conversation with them. I asked Beau if he could help me out by getting me a photography pass for the London show and although he did it must've probably been annoying though we got invited to go and see Pirate of the caribbean!They took too long showering and stuff so we missed the last one =/