Misery Business Video

Ashhh

So the new music video got leaked. The band and their management really do not want it to be spread and are doing everything they can to get it off the internet (which is pretty impossible). So we won't be tolerating anyone posting links or the actual video on our boards... if you do post it, you will be banned. Also, please don't post it in the LJ community if you find the video somewhere, it will be deleted there too.

In the future if you're not sure if something is okay to post... like songs you've never seen posted online or new videos... you can definitely just ask someone on staff, that way you don't risk being banned or anything.

It premieres on Monday on MTV2 all day and online at mtvu.com, so it'll be up for everyone to see in no time. Please be patient. :)

I can't freaking wait to see it... that teaser looks pretty cool. I hope it's mostly performance in the video rather than the school scenes cause they look kinda dumb lol (just my opinion btw).

• Like 1

i'm not. i do respect the band and i'm not spreading their video around anywhere. all i'm saying is.. it's leaked now, and it was bound to happen so i just think it's a shame that they are this disappointed about it. they're lucky they have people who actually want to see the thing early. no point in worrying about release dates and silly stuff like that. but yeah, it's all up to them isn't it? and i'm not spreading the video anywhere. i don't even have the thing.

they don't want it leaked because that is their hard work. they want it released when they want it released. it is a video that they put so much into and they want it released on their own terms. just don't spread t.

they basically just have to come to terms that every artists stuff gets leaked.

the band should be all happy and stuff that people like us show so much interest in their hard work that they do, and not go moaning about it being leaked before the previews are out.

They should have let it be, instead of causing all this drama.

they basically just have to come to terms that every artists stuff gets leaked.

the band should be all happy and stuff that people like us show so much interest in their hard work that they do, and not go moaning about it being leaked before the previews are out.

They should have let it be, instead of causing all this drama.

ok... lets give a litte hypothetical situation...if you were a painter and you worked relly hard on a painting and you were ready to unveil it in a museum and somebody stole it a week before and put it in the museum without your permission, would you be mad? you know, you should be excited that people want to see it, so its ok that it was taken without permission. you should just have to come to terms with it. right?

i think not.

i'm not. i do respect the band and i'm not spreading their video around anywhere. all i'm saying is.. it's leaked now, and it was bound to happen so i just think it's a shame that they are this disappointed about it. they're lucky they have people who actually want to see the thing early. no point in worrying about release dates and silly stuff like that. but yeah, it's all up to them isn't it? and i'm not spreading the video anywhere. i don't even have the thing.

i wasnt talking just to you- i was talking in general.

ok... lets give a litte hypothetical situation...if you were a painter and you worked relly hard on a painting and you were ready to unveil it in a museum and somebody stole it a week before and put it in the museum without your permission, would you be mad? you know, you should be excited that people want to see it, so its ok that it was taken without permission. you should just have to come to terms with it. right?

i think not.

well really this isnt about paintings...

its Music.. and the thing that has happened here.. with videos being 'leaked' and lets be realistic, it really happens to every artist on the internet. It cannot be stopped.

So i dont see here, why its been made such a big-deal.

Okay i see some of your point that Paramore is dissapointed that their work has been realised early and i kinda so sympathise with them. But again it happens and they just have to come to terms with it, instead of pointing the finger.

hey, im just trying to show the other side of the story so you and everyone understand where the band is coming from and you understand that they have every right to be mad.

yeah fair enough, i know where they are coming from, obviously i have a different opinion on how it could have been handled.

but we can all have our opinions on this matter. lol :]

i had no idea it even leaked until now..i just saw the teaser and im really trying my hardest to wait until monday..i also saw the preview on MTV2..and yeah..i can't wait to see it, but i can wait till monday. I rather see it in TV quality the first time i see it haha.

I have to say that I agree with Lisa - I just don't buy the everything leaks anyway/it was bound to happen argument...it's the band's video/songs/art and they deserve to have it released how they want it released...

And it's not like Paramore is the only band that's ever been upset about a leak...look at how FOB felt when their new album leaked. In fact, there are very few bands that have a devil may care attitude towards this stuff...it's what they love, but it's also their job...

And yeah, you can say that the video leaking isn't as big a deal as the album leaking - and you're probably right...but the video is a huge promotional item for the record...and if this takes away from the MTV2 premiere at all or airplay on the network...well, it might hurt record sales and all that.

And plus...I think they just wanted everyone to see it the way they wanted it released...and they have every right to want that...

I have to say that I agree with Lisa - I just don't buy the everything leaks anyway/it was bound to happen argument...it's the band's video/songs/art and they deserve to have it released how they want it released...

And it's not like Paramore is the only band that's ever been upset about a leak...look at how FOB felt when their new album leaked. In fact, there are very few bands that have a devil may care attitude towards this stuff...it's what they love, but it's also their job...

And yeah, you can say that the video leaking isn't as big a deal as the album leaking - and you're probably right...but the video is a huge promotional item for the record...and if this takes away from the MTV2 premiere at all or airplay on the network...well, it might hurt record sales and all that.

And plus...I think they just wanted everyone to see it the way they wanted it released...and they have every right to want that...

theres only one person i know that doesnt care, and thats 50 Cent, and im being dead serious.

theres only one person i know that doesnt care, and thats 50 Cent, and im being dead serious.

There are a few artists who don't care at all...and there's a valid argument that leaks can serve as a great promotional tool...but it's an unproven argument at this point and I think each band/artist has to make their own decision on how they feel about leaks...and we should respect those decisions...

There are a few artists who don't care at all...and there's a valid argument that leaks can serve as a great promotional tool...but it's an unproven argument at this point and I think each band/artist has to make their own decision on how they feel about leaks...and we should respect those decisions...

totally, i mean, if we care about the band so much that we dedicate many hours of procrastination to this site, and to paramore, then the least we can do is support their decision on their music, videos, and everything else they work hard on.

here is the Full Version of Misery Business

AVI format

ipod format

and here is the teaser

AVI format

ipod format

its on megaupload so if you dont know how to use it this is how...

to the right of the megaupload logo theres a box that says: please enter (code).

type in the code then itll ask you to wait a certain amount of seconds

then click on the gray box that says "click here to download"

and there ya go.