decoy

loGan

i can't believe no one's guessed it yet...lol...i really thought someone would get the answer pretty quickly....

i haven't heard back on the audio yet...and the interview is a little over 35 minutes, so it's going to take awhile to transcribe...and with me being out of town for most of the rest of this week (i'm still in anaheim), it'll probably be a few days before i can get it posted....

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't believe no one's guessed it yet...lol...i really thought someone would get the answer pretty quickly....

i haven't heard back on the audio yet...and the interview is a little over 35 minutes, so it's going to take awhile to transcribe...and with me being out of town for most of the rest of this week (i'm still in anaheim), it'll probably be a few days before i can get it posted....

hmm. what other song could be other than maybe.......BREATHE!!!!

you haven't heard it before...you've heard OF it before :)

and it's not breathe.

we will likely post the audio as well...i just have to get permission from all the appropriate people...

ahhhh. my memory is too bad so im gonna leave the rest of the guessing to yall.

nope...it's not any of those...but it's still something you've heard of before :)

and one of those other songs mentioned might be on some copies of riot! too :)

i really need to find time to type up this interview...it takes forever, but i will get it done soon i promise...

some copies of riot! ?

ugh, unfair me thinks.

still exciting stuff..

we have a winner!!! it is, indeed, nirvana :)

and yeah, there are going to be exclusive bonus tracks available only at certain stores...but there's a really good reason for that - the band explains it all in the interview, but basically a lot of your big chain stores insist on that now if they're going to give you promotional support and good placement in the stores...

and yeah, there are going to be exclusive bonus tracks available only at certain stores...but there's a really good reason for that - the band explains it all in the interview, but basically a lot of your big chain stores insist on that now if they're going to give you promotional support and good placement in the stores...

meh

not happy about that

i understand, but i dont like that

if you pre order it will it have the bonus tracks?? because i doubt where i live they may not sell them...

ahh thats okay

i was thinking along the lines of certain albums. i think i need some coffee to wake me up :oops:

hope the stores are listed in the interview?! lol