Everybody Hurts

Has anyone read the book "Everybody Hurts (an essential guide to emo culture)"???? I'm reading it right now, i'm about halfway through. I loove it. I'm not emo (im really not hehe) but I thought I'd read it because i figured it'd be interesting, and it's soo funny. I think everyone should read it.

Hayley's mentioned in it too :]

Is this the book where the authors were on SURS? Cus it looked pretty interesting, I was thinking about reading it. I found a good book, however, when I was in Miami about the DC punk scene of the 80's. It was a photo journal about this girl who worked at Haagen Daaz with Henry Rollins during the Punk birth in DC. It was pretty cool, I think it was called like Punk Love, or Punk Birth

Is this the book where the authors were on SURS? Cus it looked pretty interesting, I was thinking about reading it. I found a good book, however, when I was in Miami about the DC punk scene of the 80's. It was a photo journal about this girl who worked at Haagen Daaz with Henry Rollins during the Punk birth in DC. It was pretty cool, I think it was called like Punk Love, or Punk Birth

I think so. I don't have fuse, but on the back of the boook it sais that one of the authors (leslie simon) has been on fuse.

It mentions hayley in the fashion section.

it's about dressing like your favorite band haha

"Do Dress like your favorite band...for example, if you're a girl wondering what kind of bracelet to wear with a vintage t-shirt, look no further than Paramore singer Hayley Williams..."

that's all i've found so far. mabye there's more in the "music section" but i dont know because i haven't read that yet

haha. i posted a few excerpts from that book in the william beckett thread

i'll post it if you guys want a general overview of what the book is about. These have nothing to do with hayley though because i posted it in the William thread

emobook1.jpg

emobook3.jpg

emobook5.jpg

emobook6.jpg

i find it pretty amusing.

I want it, oh, I want it oh, I want it for my own, I've got to know, I've got to know, WHAT IS THIS?

Haha, yeah sorry about that. But I do want it for my own. Buuut I can't find it =/ I hate having to order stuff from around the world. It's expensive.