Question about digital cameras

paramorerocks20

this is paramorerock20's sister..i have an account of my own but i am having problems getting into it right now...

anyways..

i have a few questions..

i was considering getting a Sony Cybershot DSCW55 digital camera.... does anyone have this or know someone who does? is it a good camera? does it take good pictures like zooming wise and blurryness wise?...cause on other sony cybershots if you get bumped at all taking a pic it blurs really bad and easily(like my sister's sony cybershot dscs90). i was wondering if this model was better with that. also are the videos good..mostly soundwise?

and one more...does anyone know if the videos/ zooming pictures are any good with a Canon Powershot SD1000?

thanks so much!!

I can't help you with those cameras, but I can tell you what I did when I bought mine. Look them up on Amazon, and if there are any reviews, read those. They helped me a lot when I was looking for a DSLR. Also, if you see camera magazines at the bookstore or whatever, browse through those.

I dunno what pixel that is but mine is a 7.2

I always think stuff like that will get better if you go higher in pixel

when I get tax returns next year I wanna buy the new 12 pixel cybershot thats coming out. that one might have some SLR qual type stuff.

I bought a Casio 7.2MP digital camera from costco for $200. I was going to get a Sony one... I liked the features and everything with the exception of the fact that they only use the "memory stick" variety. I personally liked the cameras with the SD memory, instead. It's cheaper to replace the cards and it is easier to find computers (printing places) that will take in SD cards, rather than memory sticks.

Just my two cents.

I dunno what pixel that is but mine is a 7.2

I always think stuff like that will get better if you go higher in pixel

when I get tax returns next year I wanna buy the new 12 pixel cybershot thats coming out. that one might have some SLR qual type stuff.

12!?!

i'll be picking up one of those

my camera broke

and my moms only has 4

plus its my moms, haha