how did u discover paramore and what's the first paramore song u heard?

Its kinda funny but the first time i discovered paramore was in 2006 on the sims 2...yeah i know ..well anyways they have pressure on the sims 2 but the whole game is in sim language..so i heard pressure but i couldent understand the words but i liked the rhythm to it and it was stuck in my head. Like two days after that i was watching tv and one of the little ringtone commercials came on and pressure was one of the ringtones you could buy ..after that i downloaded some of their music and been listening ever since =)

• 1 month later...

I found out about them around the beginning of 2008 - late 2007 and from then on became hooked :D My first song I heard was Misery Buisness because my cousin showed me them but I wasn't really listening to it until it came on Kerrang! and I was like 'oh, hey, this is the video my cousin showed me' listened to it, looked up the rest of their stuff and was like 'WOAH, THESE GUYS ARE AMAZING!'

The first time I heard Paramore I was round a friends house watching Kerrang.

And Misery Buisness came on; one of my friends went crazy telling me how amazing Paramore was and the other sat there like 'wtf..' :L

I wasn't too sure on them at first, I thought Hayley was gunna be one of those front women that don't really care about the band but i was SOSOSOOO wrong. and now i absalaaaaalutely lovelovelove and adore them :D

I discovered Paramore in the late April 2008 when I saw CrushCrushCrush music video from tv. The first Paramore related thing for me was this (it was february 2008 back then) - it was an avatar in another forum I'm! And I was like "isn't she cute!". And a bit later he had a sig (it's actually like this) and i was like "heyyy, they have a nice kinda energy going on! and paramore!? that's an awesome name!". A few months later I saw Crush3x musicvideo and I actually didn't know it was Paramore (I thought it was something Swedish music again haha). Well I saw the video again a few weeks after that and I was like "wha?!? this is paramore!". And then I fell in love with the song. Then I listened to it all the time (only for that nothing else, i was stuck in my summer cottage without internet so... no other paramore songs for me!). I had listened to Crush3x for several weeks and then I saw another music video by Paramore on tv - That's What You Get. And cause I loved TWYG too, I just knew it from that second - I love this band! Actually almost the same week me and my family went to London and I bought RIOT!. When I came back home I listened to it via x-box. Kinda cool, isn't it?

And I kept listening to that cd.

When I came back home (from the cottage) I started searching for a Paramore forum. And now I'm here. :P

• 3 weeks later...

I've found them about a month after releasing Riot! while I was looking through my friends' profiles on myspace and one of them had Misery Business as a profile song and I fell in love as soon as I saw that they're not another emo band with dark and gloomy vocalist. And as I saw their energy live (hmm first live performance I saw was Live In Anaheim in singing success with Hayley)

I love 'em til' now because they're wonderful people and I'm happy that I found them, they are integral part of my life now.

And really, how wonderful they are we can see in their new LJ post.