how did u discover paramore and what's the first paramore song u heard?

one of my brothers knows pretty everything there is to know about music and is always suggesting new artists to me.one day i was at his house and he ws like"what do you think of this band?they're called paramore".and he started playing pressure and i've LOVED them ever since.:hug:

well, it happened during the late 08. i heard decode on radio for a few time b4 they really caught my attention. somehow on that day i noticed hayley's voice, it was so powerful. and from then on, i become a stalker of paramore.

and please, dont misunderstand me, its not becus of twilight. i've heard of miz biz, thats what u get b4 decode. but it was decode that caught my attention. :willy_nilly:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I heard of them back in 2005 (I think it was that year?! Maybe 04) when they toured with Simple Plan! I really wanted to go to that show, but there was also a Hanson show that day. I couldn't make up my mind, and I didn't get to go to either.

My first song I heard was Never Let This Go! And it's still one of my favorites =]

this is kind of off subject, but not really...

i cannot believe how many fans paramore is still gaining. people are saying they found out about the band through BBBB and ignorance...sometimes i'm like oh everyone knows about them now, but obviously not. (i'm not saying this in a mean way at all!!! as i'm typing this i'm actually very excited) i think it's awesome how many more fans they are gaining! i just wanted to say, thank you to anyone and everyone who has taken time to check out paramore! it is so crazy to see how far they've come, and how much further they have to go! :)

Ive probably posted here before, like a few years back haha so i'll post again.

It was either late 04 or early 05.. Ash (i think) started a topic about them on Avrilbandaids forum, and then someone sent me Pressure and Here We Go Again on msn, and that was it..i was sold haha been my fave band ever since ^^ I remember always playing their songs when i had friends over ,and whenever someone asked me to recommend bands i always said Paramore lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

"The music video, along with the film trailer, were shown in the North American theater of Playstation Home from December 11, 2008 to December 18, 2008."

I'm not exactly sure what DAY I fell in love, but it was during that week. And that quotation is on my Facebook page.

I discovered Paramore on September 12th, 2007. I wish I would have heard them before that, because I fell in love with them as soon as I heard their song "Misery Business". I first heard it because of NHL 08, which is a Hockey video game made by EA Sports. "Misery Business" was one of the songs on the game soundtrack. Also, since it was the very first song I heard by Paramore, it was the reason I decided to make my user name on here "MizBiz27".

I'm not sure if I posted my story here or not, but it was back in 07. I want to say May or June of 2007. I was bored one night and was on a OTH fansite and i saw someone's banner and it was of paramore. Fortunately for me I was in the mood of discovering new music. I LOVE discovering new music. One of the main reasons why I want to own my own label. LOL anyway i looked them up on youtube and i saw their video for misery business and then started searching through all their videos and I really loved "emergency" and "pressure" and instantly fell in love with them. They suddenly became my favorite band. I still like to thank OTH for allowing me to discover new artists even when a paramore song has not even been featured on the show. I didn't have cable at the time either so i know a lot of people discovered them through MTV. So yeah that's how I discovered paramore.

The first time i heard about Paramore was when one of my friends shown me a picture of Hayley Williams.. And i instantly fell in love with her. So i thought to myself, lets see what all the fuss is about. And started to listen to their songs more and more, and it just grew into an obsession lol.

I think the first song i heard woulda been 'Misery Business' as that was the song that was out when i first heard about them...

Tell ya, im now glad my friend shown me the picture :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...