ZAC'S BIRTHDAY EXTRAVANGZAAA!

SO! as most of you know, Zac's birthday is rapidly approaching. The little guy will be 17 so this is obviously a big deal. We're going to send him a gigantic box of goodies from all of you guys of course! It's going to be similar to what we did for Hayley where you just send whatever you want to me (i'll be organizing this one, poor old Brent needs a break) and we're going to box up everything and send it over to him and hopefully it will be there when they get back home after touring the UK.

So if you want to participate then shoot me an email at stephanie_shih@sbcglobal.net and i'll let you know my address and all that good stuff.

I'm going to say that the deadline for this will be in JUNE 8TH, 2007 so please try and go shopping this weekend and send them over to me ASAP!

Zacy's only turning 17 once, so let's make it special :D

EDIT: I HAVE MOVED THE DUE DATE UP TO JUNE 8TH, THIS FRIDAY, BECAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE MOST OF YOU ARE JUST SENDING LETTERS WHICH IS JUST A SIMPLE EMAIL AND WE WOULD LIKE TO GET THIS PACKAGE OUT TO HIM ASAP. PLEASE EMAIL ALL YOUR LETTER TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS ABOVE. THANKS GUYS!

i already got to wish him happy birthday in person on wednesday, but i'm definately up for sending him a gift, even if he did nearly crush my hand and accidently knock my paramore cd out of my hand, he's such a friendly and funny guy though :]

Ahhhh, I wanna do something... But I dunno what, lol... I don't have pictures with any of them since... Well, I'm sure you all know the reason by now since I bitch about it all the time ((Iowa is on the "not going there" list all the time)) Ahem, but anyway... Meehhhhh someone give me ideas or something?...

I can't draw/paint/write poetry, or anything like that... If I had a chance ever, I might do some photography, but like I said... Never seen them :(

So, with that being said, I have no idea what to do :(