HAPPY Thread!!

Tee

so today was teen arts. and emily was there. and we talked and walked around for a little bit. but then it was halarious-- there was a couple pictures that looked like 5 year olds drew and colored them. so me, emily, and our friend sam were mocking them and laughing and stuff. then we found out they were special ed kids' drawings. omg we felt like such asses. we're going to hell now. hahah. and then my friend sarah and i were completely trashing this one chick's photo...to find out she was right behind us. hahaha i stopped mocking stuff after that. =D

but today was great!

I'm so happy right now. I went to an event with some sweet friends, and we had such a good time. It's a 2-day event, so we'll be going back tomorrow. YAY!

I'm so happy right now. I went to an event with some sweet friends, and we had such a good time. It's a 2-day event, so we'll be going back tomorrow. YAY!

Sweet, Arya! I'm glad you're having fun! Was it that event you told me about a while back?

Sweet, Arya! I'm glad you're having fun! Was it that event you told me about a while back?

Thank you =) And yes, it is. We should go together next year. It's awesome.

i wish mine was. haha. but i had a guitar lesson. and my teacher is planning on opening a place instead of doing it in his basement, he was telling me about it: it'll have a bunch of teachers teaching different instruemnts [guitar, bass, drums, piano]. you can learn whichever you want, whether or not you have that instruemtn at home. he'll set up student bands, and he said i'm good enough, actually really good, so he'd immediately put me in one. it just sounds amazing. and the place he's looking into is 5 min from my house. if that.

and he said that he'd need some people he trusted to work the cash register for checks and the little mini shop in it, w/ strings, picks, straps, etc. and he said he trusts me alot so he wants me to do it if i'm interested. which i am. =D

but if he does it it wont be until about the beginning of the next school year. [meaning about this september?] but still. i'm excited.